Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Abhi tu to mere piche hi pad gayi h
Chalo tuje personal me hi bta dugi😆
Awee thanks🥺❤️ ik i can be stubborn sometimes🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Abhi tu to mere piche hi pad gayi h
Chalo tuje personal me hi bta dugi😆
Awee thanks🥺❤️ ik i can be stubborn sometimes🙈🙈
Hm bhi invited hai na?🤭😂
Originally posted by: Vindria12
Hm bhi invited hai na?🤭😂
Arre sab aajao yaar... Ab ye bhi koi bolne ki baat hai😉😉😉
Hehehe🤭 wo sb toh thk hai...pr gaye kahan sb... So gaye itni zaldi!!!
Originally posted by: Vindria12
Hehehe🤭 wo sb toh thk hai...pr gaye kahan sb... So gaye itni zaldi!!!
Haa na wohi toh... Waise mai kya bol rahi hu I am an early sleeper myself🤣.
Originally posted by: loquacious_soul
Haa na wohi toh... Waise mai kya bol rahi hu I am an early sleeper myself🤣.
Offoo!!😂 Main toh school tk early sleeper thi...college aakr night owl banna seekh gayi😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Vindria12
Offoo!!😂 Main toh school tk early sleeper thi...college aakr night owl banna seekh gayi😂😂😂
Arree college bhi nai sikha paya mujhe😂😂😂. Waise I can stay awake if there is something interesting to do otherwise I am out like light by 11😝😝😝
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Wahh roti bnana b aata h. Kya baat h
Actually stuti ko b muje ye question puchna tha
Kaha gyi vo ?
Jra btao to stuti kitna khana bnana aata h tuje ?😆
Aise sawal kaun puchta hai bhala?
Kya khana hai tujhe? Me Maggi bana sakti hoon 🤣. Usme kuch variety chahiye to vo bhi bana dungi 🤣.
I don't like cooking. And I don't know how to make roti-sabji wala normal khana. But I can make Pizza, Sandwich, etc 😆.
I'm better at baking 😊. I can make cakes, brownies, chocolates 😊.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Abhi tu to mere piche hi pad gayi h
Chalo tuje personal me hi bta dugi😆
Thik hai.. fir vo PM mujhe bhi forward kardena 😆.
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402