Did he guess Mesopotamia?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Did he guess Mesopotamia?
I didn't get amulets too😭
Is it very cliche that this round's theme is Egypt? No, just me who thinks that, ok😂

wow...the new theme is scaring me🤣good luck for finale peopleee!
Koi nhi you will get your treasure
Dekh na Nina.. I already solved treasure clues.. but treasure to dur ye kanjus MLM reward bhi nhi de rhe.
where is the twist? is there gonna be a bonus sheep round?🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Did he guess Mesopotamia?
Like Desi Bae Doona is saying I thought it will be too cliche for theme to be Egypt.. so I thought its Indus Valley/Harrapan.
Like Desi Bae Doona is saying I thought it will be too cliche for theme to be Egypt.. so I thought its Indus Valley/Harrapan.
You should have gone for cliche😆