Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I need to find recruits now ππ
Tere kaam khatam hi nahi hote RKMMπ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£ chal hatt, sabse baki dramaqueen tum hoπ

6jan ka episode
Congratulationsπ₯³
Kahan hai mani? Usse personally welcome back bolna hai
πππkisi ko mujpe yakeen nahiπ₯Ί
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Haaaa yaaarr
Lazy nahi but I was watching the drama and it just started after the ads so I didnβt type it πππ
Fir teri multitasking kabil e tarif haiππΌπ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I know i know but i was happy seeing this CC active again
Me yaha aati toh thi par Rish hi Rish hoti thi idharπ€£
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
6jan ka episode
Okie, have to catch up with episodes. Will watch in the weekend
π this post is proofπ nataunki no. 1