Mujhe bhi nahi😭... Aurra badi hone tak show chale...aur usi ke sath agey ki kahani chale... No leap plz...
Leap ka nam sunke ROOH KAAMP JATI HAI😒
I can't imagine the show without her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujhe bhi nahi😭... Aurra badi hone tak show chale...aur usi ke sath agey ki kahani chale... No leap plz...
Leap ka nam sunke ROOH KAAMP JATI HAI😒
I can't imagine the show without her
this one is one of my fav BTS of him.❤️😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHp-knEh_cm/?igshid=fpu6o9c6lt0x
Poor Munnu, she is already lack of time balancing us, Studies, her daughter and Jamaai Babu 😆 Why and How she would handle this 🤣 Anyway she didn't hater him na 😳She just want them to grow naturally 😳
Yes thats true 😳 but you never know what angry munnu can do 😭 I have seen her true face 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
How cute was the cycle scene in today's episode. Cutest bacchas.❤️❤️
Hi sweety🤗
Give your review on cycle scene
Someone asked Rishi sir also. He replied that he has no idea regarding leap.
Originally posted by: WVXBSZP4XQN2GQWQ
Haluu,kya ho raha hai😳⭐️
Haluu Isra 🤗
Yar koi hai hi nai😭
Jag soona soona laage😭
Originally posted by: IFRV5QV3MLSN3QYF
Logo ne abhi se director ki profile pe spamming shuru kar di hai🤣
Mangesh Sir be like: Ye log koun hain..?
Aurrisht: Fans
Mangesh Sir: Itne restless kyun hain?
Aurrisht: DIE HARD FANS....😎
🤣🤣🤣
Will join during Episode I think. They might be studying 😳 How are you sweetie?Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Reka 🤗 baki sab kaha hai?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Aur nahi toh kya... Sidha SAVINAY AWAGYAN ANDOLAN👍🏼
Haan but even I don't want leap😭🥺Abb apan ke liye bhi Aurra=Bon and Bon =Aurra❤️And vaise bhi,agar voh manhoos ghadi aayi bhi🥺,then main actress dekh ke hi decide karoongi whether I should continue or not👍🏼
Originally posted by: N743MV2BUZDYTRJV
our Pravi dev hai hi kamaal ke😎
Sachme talented banda hai
Aaj mujhe uspe pyaar aa rha hai for no reason 🤪