Originally posted by: whitewitch
Pati kiska hiii bachhi kaa🤣
Yep. They're not boss aur bachi anymore. They're bacha and bachi. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: whitewitch
Pati kiska hiii bachhi kaa🤣
Yep. They're not boss aur bachi anymore. They're bacha and bachi. 🤣
Yeh kya 90s wala gaana baja rahe hain?
Vansh to Riddhima throughout the show:
1. I want your unconditional trust (even though I dont trust you)
2. I want you to fall in love with me at first sight
3. You will live life according to my whims
4. You will not leave the house till one of us dies
5. You will kill someone to prove your love.
And peechhe gaana baj rahi hain...
Na kuch puchha...na kuch manga...tune dil se diya jo diya...
Me while watching...
🤣🤣
Vansh to Riddhima throughout the show:
1. I want your unconditional trust (even though I dont trust you)
2. I want you to fall in love with me at first sight
3. You will live life according to my whims
4. You will not leave the house till one of us dies
5. You will kill someone to prove your love.
And peechhe gaana baj rahi hain...
Na kuch puchha...na kuch manga...tune dil se diya jo diya...
Me while watching...
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Riddhima is dancing on this. Vansh is gussa on her. And then she jumped down the cliff 😳
🤦 Happy journey to her🤣
Tumne toh humari rishte ki neev hi dhokhe pe rakhi. 😭
Originally posted by: merryyura
Should we change his name from boss to bacha? 🤣
Yup. Now bachi is behaving like boss too. 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
🤦 Happy journey to her🤣
Dance ho gaya. Ab riddhima kudegi.
And uske piche piche uska pati bhi kudega.