Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love chocolates😛 and yes like Khushi I love jalebi😋
Then surly I'm giving you that
Kisi ko or kuch khana he
If you make 2500 posts you will become a dazzler. Here is the list of different ladder groups and how many posts you need to make to achieve them.
0 - 49 Newbie
50 - 199 Groupbie
200 - 999 Senior Member
1000 - 2499 Goldie
2500 - 4999 IF - Dazzler
5000 - 9999 IF - Rockerz
10000 - 24999 IF - Sizzlerz
25000 - 49999 IF - Stunnerz
50000 - 99999 IF - Addictz
100000 onwards IF - Achieverz
Cheers....
Originally posted by: Savera84
If you make 2500 posts you will become a dazzler. Here is the list of different ladder groups and how many posts you need to make to achieve them.
0 - 49 Newbie
50 - 199 Groupbie
200 - 999 Senior Member
1000 - 2499 Goldie
2500 - 4999 IF - Dazzler
5000 - 9999 IF - Rockerz
10000 - 24999 IF - Sizzlerz
25000 - 49999 IF - Stunnerz
50000 - 99999 IF - Addictz
100000 onwards IF - Achieverz
Cheers....
Thanks Raji 🤗
I love chocolates too🤭 i prefer jalebi dahi combination...🤤🤤
Originally posted by: Vindria12
I love chocolates too🤭 i prefer jalebi dahi combination...🤤🤤
Yakkk Dahi🤢
I don't like dahi and butter milk.
Here all are like without dahi and butter milk lunch pura nahi hota.😆 but I just hate it.
Hola guys 🤗
I am Shiri 😃
Please read my OS on ArShi 😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5202106#155459065
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402