Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dw aap unique ho.. aise dishearten mat ho..🤗

Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Nope Hinna , not a Hint. The theme of this season Labyrinth is Egypt , hence I mentioned it 🤣
ohh yeah it is...i forgot
so what kind of food do we get in egypt?😆 im warming myself up for the riddles you see
Mahiiii wayyy

Does this mean we all get zero?? 😲😲😭Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main ingredient will be Anda
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh FS ka last part update karne ke baad I will write that
will you update aaj hi?
With some gujju food?🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main ingredient will be Anda
I am a vegetarian toh mujhe tamatar ya pyaaz mil sakta hai kya??😆
I said egg not zero🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Does this mean we all get zero?? 😲😲😭