Waiting for next 

Thank you for reading Gayu di 😊

And don't worry, there will be more revelations regarding our dear Sampu 

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Oh no...sampada is still with Malhar

I wonder what happened 7 years ago...this looks very interesting Noor....and a great update too...loved it...

thanks for writing 💐

Aww thank you Minnie ❤️

I appreciate you taking time to read the story

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Emotional Update

Sampada🤢🤔

Moksh❤️

MalMoksh & Malhar-Ayushi❤️😭

Malhar ji getting emotional and felt good that Kalyani told good things about him👍🏼

Thanks for update👍🏼

Thank you for reading Bhagu ❤️

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Awesome update Noor 
But sampu is living with Malharji n moksh 

Ayushi missed her hero 

Waiting for next update

Thank you Priya di 😊

Yeh Sampada kab, kaha aur kaise rehti he, woh bhi jaldi pata chal jaayega

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehreemlove

very nice episode 😍😍♥️♥️ but sampada living with malhar 😡 I don't like this🤧 but I love father daughter conversation 😘😘😘💖💖💖 I am very excited to know about why malhar do this with kalayani ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks ❤️

I'm glad you liked this chapter

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update Arsh.. ❤️

Ayushi is a sweet kid. Though she wants to know her dad, she considers her mom's feelings too. ❤️❤️

Moksh is such a sweetheart, he decided to take Ayushi home to cheer her up. ❤️

Curious to know why is Sampu living in AN.. 

Moksh calls her respectfully but he knows who is his real mom.. 👏

Ayushi met her hero... 

Malhar respects Kalyani's feelings.. 👍🏼

Waiting for next.. 

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Lovely update Arsh.. ❤️

Ayushi is a sweet kid. Though she wants to know her dad, she considers her mom's feelings too. ❤️❤️

Moksh is such a sweetheart, he decided to take Ayushi home to cheer her up. ❤️

Curious to know why is Sampu living in AN.. 

Moksh calls her respectfully but he knows who is his real mom.. 👏

Ayushi met her hero... 

Malhar respects Kalyani's feelings.. 👍🏼

Waiting for next.. 

Thank you Rekha di ❤️

sathwi_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
upadate nxt part arsh.. waiting eagerly
arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathwi_99

upadate nxt part arsh.. waiting eagerly

I'm sorry to keep you waiting

I'll try to update today otherwise I will definitely update tomorrow 

arsh_7 thumbnail

Chapter 8

Flashback

It was KalMa's anniversary and Malhar was getting ready to celebrate it with his family.

"Malhar tum abhi tak tayyar nahi huye?," somebody said.

He turned around to see who had spoken and found out it was Sampada.

She was living with the Deshmukhs on the other side of the house after Atharv had been jailed because of Mugdha.

She had been jailed too, but for a shorter period of time and as soon as she was released, she had apologized to the family for her deeds.

"Sampada tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?," he asked.

She didn't reply. Instead, she started walking towards him. Malhar was about to say something but just then he felt something pierce in his skin. Before he could do anything, blackness took over and he fell down with a thud.

When he woke up, he was lying on his bed. He sat up and looked around and realized that it was surprisingly quiet.  He stood up and checked his phone. It was almost 2 pm. 

Was he sleeping this long?

Then he realized how he had seen Sampada and he couldn't remember anything which happened afterwards.

He went outside and saw that Anupriya was crying and Sarthak was consoling her while Aaosaheb was looking really angry.

Vivek was calling somebody and Pallavi and Sampada were trying to calm down Moksh.

Kalyani and Rachit were nowhere to be seen.

"Kya hua, aap sab itne pareshaan kyu lag rahe he?," Malhar asked.

Everyone looked at him and nobody said anything.

He looked at Sarthak who came forward and handed him a letter.

Dear Malharji,

mai aapko yeh kehna chaati hoon ki mai ab aapke sath nahi reh sakti. Mai ek 18 saal ki ladki thi jiske bahot saare sapne the lekin mujhe itni si umar me hi ek patni aur maa banna para. Mai uss insaan ke sath nahi reh sakti jisse mai pyaar hi nahin karti aur nahi mujhe maa banna he. Mai aapke sath sirf isiliye reh rahi thi kyunki aap ek ACP he aur mai iss baat ka faida utha sakti hoon lekin sachai yahi hai ki mai Rachit se pyaar karti hoon aur mai ussi ke sath Delhi me rahugi aur apne sapne pure karungi. Please mujhe dhoodne ki koshish mat karna.

Kalyani

His hands started shaking and tears formed in his eyes as he reached the end and realized it was all written in Kalyani's handwriting. He sank to his knees. 

How could she do that? Was all her love fake? Didn't she love Moksh? Couldn't she think about her family once?

Tears started rolling down his cheeks and he could feel anger building up inside him. Sarthak consoled him and took him to his room.

Malhar locked the door, fell to his knees and started crying. All this time, he had thought she actually loved him but she didn't. 

It was all fake. She was selfish and ran away with her lover. Just like Sampada. She had deceived him.

After what felt like an eternity he heard Moksh crying and he instantly went outside. 

He won't let his son suffer because of Kalyani. He took him in his arms and started rocking him and soon the little boy was asleep.

That day no one spoke nor did they eat anything.

Malhar had locked himself up with Moksh and all he could think about was Kalyani.

He had to confront her about this.

The next day, he contacted the Dehli Police and started his search (I'm sorry if that's not how it works, I don't know much about indian police and law).

But no matter what he did, he couldn't locate the two and that frustrated him.

He decided to ask Sampada about what had exactly happened and why he woke up so late. Sampada told him that he had fallen unconscious and it was probably Kalyani who did it.

He was a bit sceptical about that since the last person he had seen was Sampada but he didn't have any proof against her.

To avoid the defamation, the Deshmukhs moved out and went to another city while Sampada stayed back to 'take care' of Moksh and Malhar.

But Malhar felt uncomfortable staying with Sampada in one room so he asked her to stay in a different room and only come near Moksh when he told her to. Afterall Anupriya and Sarthak were still there to look after him.

Years passed and Moksh grew up. Still no sign of Kalyani.

Malhar used to spend all his free time with Moksh. He used to help him in doing his homework, used to play with him and made sure he's well behaved and always told her that Sampada was not his real mother much to her dismay. He knew that it was wrong for him to consider anyone else his mother eventough she gave him birth and Kalyani took care of him for 2 years and no matter what she wrote in that letter, he knew that she loved Moksh dearly.

When he had seen her with the little girl, he was shocked. He had thought that Ayushi might be Rachit's daughter and that wrenched his heart but he had found out that she was his daughter. He was surprised to know that Rachit didn't live with them but he didn't bother looking too deep in the whole matter.

The only person he cared for at the moment, was Ayushi.

He had seen how much she loved her mother but she also deserved her father's love and he had to make a decision.

He was going to confront Kalyani about it.

It's past 11 pm and I should be sleeping, yet I'm here posting the next chapter.

I'm sorry that it took so long, the chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite the whole thing.

And as you can see, our Malharji is not a cheater (and I'm sure you know who the real culprits are).

The next chapters are going to be a bit more exciting and they'll include more KalMa.

Good night, see you tomorrow 😃

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago