i think PG ko replace kary ga.Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Probably replacing Prem Gali or Ghisi Piti Mohabbat. Even though I think GPM is ending soon with 2 episodes a week now 😲.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
i think PG ko replace kary ga.Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Probably replacing Prem Gali or Ghisi Piti Mohabbat. Even though I think GPM is ending soon with 2 episodes a week now 😲.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Probably replacing Prem Gali or Ghisi Piti Mohabbat. Even though I think GPM is ending soon with 2 episodes a week now 😲.
Oh no. I am in the wrong thread.😳 I mean the other serial of Affan and Hira.😆
Lol they should change the names . Both of affans series have the same sounding names !!!
So which one is coming soon lol
Originally posted by: dreamstar77
So which one is coming soon lol
The HUM TV one with affan and hira
this title reminds me of this show i watched call "aur pyar ho gaya" from zee tv lol
mishkat varma and Kanchi ka drama?Originally posted by: azaanabbas
this title reminds me of this show i watched call "aur pyar ho gaya" from zee tv lol
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
mishkat varma and Kanchi ka drama?
Yes. 😃
Mein ny drama kay last 5 epis dekhy hain😳.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
this title reminds me of this show i watched call "aur pyar ho gaya" from zee tv lol
and the movie too😆