Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Zeal and kind. Sarah is saying I'm very zealous and kind😳
Oh is it... I thought same thing...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Zeal and kind. Sarah is saying I'm very zealous and kind😳
Oh is it... I thought same thing...
seriously? You believed her?😵Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Oh is it... I thought same thing...
this is how you will look without makeupOriginally posted by: Confused_Soul
Eww! That gif is looking creepy in max size🤢
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
seriously? You believed her?😵
Isn't true...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Oh is it... I thought same thing...
Good girl😆
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
seriously? You believed her?😵
Not everyone is like you🤪
ask her🤪Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Isn't true...