I stopped checking that tag.don't go there plss, till now I only hear negative things about that place
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I stopped checking that tag.don't go there plss, till now I only hear negative things about that place
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Jaise spygiri is to Riddhu waise hi plotting is to Kabir, pehla pyaar🤣
Planning plotting nas nas mei bhari hai uski 🤪🤣
One thing I wanna say, dadi is very partial to ABir
Itna acha arrangement karwaya unke engagement ka, aur RiAnsh ka engagement itna phuski😒
Aur Ahana ki mansoori ki respect ki, riddhu ki nahi🤔
Cvs are dumb idiots
They’re just ruining things
Btw why SexyPotato? 🤔 why not sexypumpkin?😞😆
& you also tagged me as hater.😆It's you definitely 😼🤣 I didn't get it was u otherwise I would not join in discussion about vansh with u.😆 I have become calculative to discuss about vansh with my familiar mates here 😈🤣
Tsk tsk you couldn't recognize my sexiness.
Gul khan to bring new thriller show for colors
😆😆
kon hai yeh log😡
Kahan se aate hai🤢
No seriously, I wanna know
I was thinking to keep sexy bottle gourd but changed my mind later. But I guess that was more appropriate.😆Btw why SexyPotato? 🤔 why not sexypumpkin?😞😆