vahi toh,pata nahi kaise fans hain hum🤣Yqqr hum log .. ek dum double dholki type ke fans hai...ani & bon sampoo ko lekar aaye tab we were demanding ki kaka dono ko daante ache se..now daant rahe toh bhi we r feeling bad🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
vahi toh,pata nahi kaise fans hain hum🤣Yqqr hum log .. ek dum double dholki type ke fans hai...ani & bon sampoo ko lekar aaye tab we were demanding ki kaka dono ko daante ache se..now daant rahe toh bhi we r feeling bad🤣
haan voh toh hai👍🏼,and uska lubbbb jo thi wohOriginally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
But that scenario was different. Mini was his friend, he trusted her. But he doesn't trust DM from the start.Lets see what haapens.
Waise ani ke saath iss baar i want kaka also manofying bon
Kitna pyaara scene hoga..for a change bechari ke saath tug of war khelne ke wajay, dono side se
Manane ki kosish kar rahe honge and bon bich mein muh phulay baithi hogi😆
Yes. Kaka and Ani ne Bon ko Mini expose ke time bhi kitna ullu banaya tha 🤢 Vo kitna royi thi for Kaka and kitna gussa huyi thi Ani pe🤣 Uske saath London jaane ko tayyar thi🤪
Iss baar firse Kaka ne Bon ko daata😔And Ani bhi agar ullu bana rha hai toh definitely in dono ko manana chahiye Bon ko
Originally posted by: FJW3TNEEYMBWXZDS
haan voh toh hai👍🏼,and uska lubbbb jo thi woh
It was just infatuation..or you can say fake love👍🏼
Originally posted by: UD2RAGIPBZX7ZCCY
haan voh toh hai👍🏼,and uska lubbbb jo thi woh
Sab bohot gussa ho abhi bhi?🤣
I have a little different view on his confession.I also didn't like it.But I was glad that he confessed and regretted immediately.If he didn't confess, he would have taken more time to get over Mini.Many times, when you try to hide your feelings, it bothers you more.Takes more time to get over it.So, when he confessed, I disliked it, but wasn't angry.Because from my pov, it helped him get over the feelings (love as per him) he had for Mini quickly in a way.
aisa kya😳But mujhe bohot bura laga tha,and I'm still angry on him😡😡Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Sab bohot gussa ho abhi bhi?🤣
I have a little different view on his confession.I also didn't like it.But I was glad that he confessed and regretted immediately.If he didn't confess, he would have taken more time to get over Mini.Many times, when you try to hide your feelings, it bothers you more.Takes more time to get over it.So, when he confessed, I disliked it, but wasn't angry.Because from my pov, it helped him get over the feelings (love as per him) he had for Mini quickly in a way.
yes👍🏼Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
It was just infatuation..or you can say fake love👍🏼
Originally posted by: SS7VIUV7A62KKUKU
aisa kya😳But mujhe bohot bura laga tha,and I'm still angry on him😡😡
Tadpole tum kitni cute ho yaar🤪🤣
I hope ani will be fine 🤪

Originally posted by: KUEQJTGNL4ZUSXT5
aisa kya😳But mujhe bohot bura laga tha,and I'm still angry on him😡😡
Mujhe pata hai why you are still angry..Tumko Mini ki jagah chahiye thi..🤣