Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jodh57

may be later we will get to know he is superman🤣

Seriously want to know....😆

ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy

Seriously even I want to know what kind of jump it is where un intentionally falling down for like 1000 feets he wasn't even having a scratch on the same day.....🤔

Parachute Jump😆

It's a loophole even CVs don't know how to fill🤪

Nephy thumbnail

I was scrolling you tube come across sneak peak and after watching it a serious question came to my mind.....

Riddhima ki jaan aur aaloo bhaji mein koi farak nhi hai....she is like tum kahoge to mein jaan de dungi....use apni jaan kachre jaise lagti hai she is like ever ready to throw it....from starting to saying to kabir then for Ragini whom she now completely forgot then taking bullets for like 2 times and not to forget after facing those deadly attacks by Raisinghania clan keeping her mouth shut and now saying to Vansh........

Itni sasti jaan meine aaj tak kisi ki nhi dkhi jitni riddhima ki hai....🤦‍♀️

Ab mujhe samjh aya ki jab usne vansh se kaha ki mein jaan de dungi tum kahoge to usne seriously kyun nhi liya😒

Originally posted by: jodh57

may be later we will get to know he is superman🤣

He is Immortal from the beginning😆

Bolta to tha VRS ko pu6e bina uski maut bhi nahi aati🤪🤣

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shivi396

Parachute Jump😆

It's a loophole even CVs don't know how to fill🤪

Exactly they don't want to think about showing it a planned jump becoz it requires hard work and they don't beleive in hard work they are like take easy way out....

Agar kahin planning dikhayi to sochna pdega ki kaise bcha vo, kaise plan kiya usne ,dimaag lgana pdega so they thought ki itni magajmari kahe ko krni chodo dikha do aise hi bch gya by luck😡

I was scrolling you tube come across sneak peak and after watching it a serious question came to my mind.....

Riddhima ki jaan aur aaloo bhaji mein koi farak nhi hai....she is like tum kahoge to mein jaan de dungi....use apni jaan kachre jaise lagti hai she is like ever ready to throw it....from starting to saying to kabir then for Ragini whom she now completely forgot then taking bullets for like 2 times and not to forget after facing those deadly attacks by Raisinghania clan keeping her mouth shut and now saying to Vansh........

Itni sasti jaan meine aaj tak kisi ki nhi dkhi jitni riddhima ki hai....🤦‍♀️

Ab mujhe samjh aya ki jab usne vansh se kaha ki mein jaan de dungi tum kahoge to usne seriously kyun nhi liya😒

Mujhe Hasna chahiye yaa rona🤪

But Seriously Bohot mahanta dikhadi Ridhima ke character me,Ab she should start as Grey character and not the one who does whatever people ask her for

VRS ne usse kabhi seriously liya ho aisa lag nahi aaj kal epi dekhke🤪

Exactly they don't want to think about showing it a planned jump becoz it requires hard work and they don't beleive in hard work they are like take easy way out....

Agar kahin planning dikhayi to sochna pdega ki kaise bcha vo, kaise plan kiya usne ,dimaag lgana pdega so they thought ki itni magajmari kahe ko krni chodo dikha do aise hi bch gya by luck😡

Magajmari inke bas ki baat nahi hai🤪

Seriously we just thought VRS was Mastermind from the beginning.

Ab pata chala wo sirf revenge lene wapis aaya,and use Rids ke dhoke ke baare me just 15 min pahle pata chala,means he never got time to plan something like jumping off the cliff🤪

So his survival is just pure luck,unless CVs explain it.Which they will never do

Nephy thumbnail

Mujhe Hasna chahiye yaa rona🤪

But Seriously Bohot mahanta dikhadi Ridhima ke character me,Ab she should start as Grey character and not the one who does whatever people ask her for

VRS ne usse kabhi seriously liya ho aisa lag nahi aaj kal epi dekhke🤪

@bold-hans hi lo ro ke kya fayda....

@red-Riddhima ne khud hi kbhi khud ko serious nhi liya ab kisi aur se kya umeed krni abhi to mujhe pura vishwas hai vo monday ko han bolne vali hai

Nephy thumbnail

Magajmari inke bas ki baat nahi hai🤪

Seriously we just thought VRS was Mastermind from the beginning.

Ab pata chala wo sirf revenge lene wapis aaya,and use Rids ke dhoke ke baare me just 15 min pahle pata chala,means he never got time to plan something like jumping off the cliff🤪

So his survival is just pure luck,unless CVs explain it.Which they will never do

Bilkul ye sab hmare dimaag mein hi tha...cvs ne to sirf image bnayi thi uske mastermind hone ki...unhone kahan kbhi koi proof diya tha ya actions mein dikhaya tha ki vo mastermind hai....ab humne us image pe bharosa kar ke soch liya ki use sab pta hai....ab galti hmari hai....cvs ne to kal pehla reality check diya hai humein.....

Unhone socha chuzo ab tum fans gye ho hmare jaal mein ab hum tumhare maze lenge.....😒