Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hahaha

Such a great update

Sai in future virat is going to show you just how "BUDDHA"  He is... (Dirty mind activated) 

Lolzz

Oh and samkhi's emotional convo was good

Update soon

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Superb 

Continue soon 

Thank you!!! I'm glad you liked it ❤️

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

This was really cute.. 👏

Hehehe, thank you ❤️

I decided to write and upload this one only after reading your comment urging me to update soon 😆

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minamma

Hahaha

Such a great update

Sai in future virat is going to show you just how "BUDDHA"  He is... (Dirty mind activated) 

Lolzz

Oh and samkhi's emotional convo was good

Update soon

Hahahaha totally would love for that to happen 😉

And she can do his full check up also 🤣😉

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinamalHOTra96

Hehehe, thank you ❤️

I decided to write and upload this one only after reading your comment urging me to update soon 😆

Really? 😃

Then I will have to keep urging you for more 😆

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Complete package , emotional funny drama , naughtiness n start of romantic moments 😍😍😍😍 

Ab to sairat aur samrakhi ki new start jaldi update krna , rahaa nhi jayega 

Continue soon 

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Complete package , emotional funny drama , naughtiness n start of romantic moments 😍😍😍😍 

Ab to sairat aur samrakhi ki new start jaldi update krna , rahaa nhi jayega 

Continue soon 

Thaaaank you!!! I'm glad you liked it ❤️❤️

Par romance se phele thodi judai and drama always makes it more interesting 😉

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Hey guys!!! Wish all of you a very Happy New Year and hope this year brings joy and happiness in everyone’s lives 🤗❤️

The last chapter I updated was actually incomplete so I split the chapter into two parts.

Hope you guys enjoy reading it though it’s more of Samrat and Pakhi here (no chaapals please 🤣)

Will try to compensate by adding more of Virat and Say in the next update.

Also don't ask me where the chakram gang is because I also don't know or care about them so I keep them out of my mind while writing 🤪

Chapter 4 – Part 2

Everyone had slept off at the Chavan Nivas as Pakhi had already informed them that Sai had food poisoning but she’s fine now and will be home tomorrow morning. As Samrat and Pakhi entered the house, Samrat started walking towards his room when Pakhi stopped him.

“Samrat tumne kuch bhi nahi khaya hai hospital me, please baitho mai jaldi se kuch lati hu khane ke liye” saying this Pakhi quickly went towards the kitchen. 

As she entered the kitchen, Samrat walked behind her, “Pakhi yeh sab karne ki zarrorat nahi hai, mujhe bilkul bhi bhuk nahi lagi hai, mai sone ja raha hu kal subha hospital bhi jana hai mujhe aur…” 

“Humhe” before her could finish his sentence Pakhi cut him in between and he was pleasantly shocked at what she just said, seeing his confused face Pakhi clarified “Humhe hospital jana hai kal subha”

“Hmm mai room me ja raha hu, tum khana kha lo aur phir so jana” saying this he quickly retired towards his room. The day had been quite hectic and he was very hungry but he did not want her to do anything for him plus he was not in the mood for eating either, he was just waiting for morning so he could go and get Sai back home.

Pakhi was half asleep when she heard some weird sounds coming from the other side of the room, as she got up and sat to see what was happening, she realized it was coming from the sofa-bed that Samrat was sleeping on. She noticed him twisting and turning every other second and realized that it was his stomach growling. 

“Samrat tum thik ho?” 

“Huh” Samrat got up startled at the fact that she was still up or maybe he woke her up.

“Sorry woh meri wajah se tumhari needh toot gayi”

“It’s ok Samrat mujhe needh nahi aayi thi, tumhe bhuk lagi hai toh mai kuch la deti hu khane ko” she asked him with the utmost care. He was surprised at the sudden concern and care coming from her, he felt this sudden urge to let go off everything that has happened and ask her for a fresh start but he did not have it in him to get his heart broken for a third time from the same woman.

“Nahi mujhe bhuk nahi hai, kitni baar ek hi baat phuchogi tum” Samrat said in a very irritated manner, tensing up the whole environment of their room.

Grrr grrr grrr grrr, his stomach growled again and it was clearly audible due to the room being extremely quiet. Pakhi burst out in laughter at this and seeing her even Samrat started laughing. 

“Thodi si bhuk lagi hai” Samrat said slyly trying hard to hide his smile. 

“Thodi si??” quizzed Pakhi laughing.

“Acha fine thodi zayda bhuk lagi hai” he said rolling his eyes. 

“Fridge me khana rakha mai leke aati hu” Pakhi said while getting up from her bed.

“Nahi mai manage kar lunga, itna aata hai mujhe” Samrat was quick to respond to her as he got up from his sofa-bed and started walking towards the exit. 

“Thik hai tum manage kar lena mai tumhe company toh de hi sakti hu right, chalo ab” she quickly overtook him unlocked the door and started walking towards the kitchen before he could argue or retort. Pakhi walked into the kitchen and took out three tiffins from the fridge. Samrat was quick to follow her and as he entered, he saw her taking out food for him, “Pakhi maine kaha tha mai manage kar lunga, tum rehne do please”

“Haan toh kar lo manage maine thodi roka hai, mai toh baas khana nikal rahi thi fridge se, aur itni si help leloge mere se toh tumhara sense of humor kum nahi ho jayega” she giggled.

He kept staring at her smile but gained his composure back. She gave him company while he relished his meal and soon after both of them retired to their room. Pakhi slept with a content mind that there was hope for their relationship while Samrat slept in confusion if there was really any hope for their relationship.

Next morning Samrat, Pakhi and Virat returned home with Sai. All three of them helped Sai reach her room as she was still quite weak.

In her room as she settled on her bed, she asked Samrat for her books as she wanted to study since her exams were coming up very soon and she had already wasted enough time at the hospital. Samrat instructed her to have breakfast first that Ashwini had prepared especially for her and then her medicines. As Samrat was talking to Sai, Ashwini walked in, “Sai beta yeh le tere liye upma banaya hai maine isse teri tabiyat bilkul thik ho jayegi”

“Aai, aap hi khila do nah mereko please”, Sai requested her Aai to feed her the breakfast and she complied happily. As soon as Sai finished her breakfast, Virat came to her and feed her the medicines.

“Sai ab tum thodi der so jao phir uthke padh lena ok” Samrat instructed Sai

“Ji Dada mereko bahut needh bhi aa rahi hai waise abhi padhne baithi toh kuch samajh bhi nahi aayega” 

As Sai dozed off to sleep everyone walked out of her room leaving her to rest. Virat and Samrat both had taken a day off from work to take care of Sai. Samrat was seated in the living area with Ashwini discussing the meal plan for Sai, when a young guy walked into the Chavan Niwas, “Hey Samrat Dada, how are you?” he shouted as soon as he walked in front of Samrat.

“Hey Jai, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?” said a very worried Samrat. 

“Dada woh Sai ki bacchi, na mera phone utha rahi thi kal raat se nah usne koi message kiya toh mujhe laga uspe ek baar check karlu pata nahi itna kitna padegi ki apne best friend ko hi bhul gayi, kahi woh uss bet ke chakar me toh itna nahi padh rahi nah” he laughed asking Samrat.

“Nahi Jai woh actually Sai ki tabiyat thodi kharab ho gayi thi bas isiliye usne koi message nahi kiya hoga, tum tension mat lo, waise abhi woh so rahi hai jab uth jayegi toh mai usse bolta hu tumhe call karne ke liye, abhi tum jao please” a worried Samrat said everything in one breathe.

“Arrey Samrat, tu yeh kya bol raha, Sai ka dost pheli baar ghar aaya hai, usse andar bula, baitha, aur waise bhi Sai ko uthane ka waqt ho gaya hai, abhi thodi der me mai usse utha dungi” said Ashwini as she walked towards Jai. 

“Haan Dada ab toh mai Sai se milke hi jaunga, aur aap zarror Sai ki Aai hongi right” asked jai to which Ashwini nodded happily. “Sai ne aapke baare me bahut kuch bataya hai, college me apko aur Samrat Dada ko sab jante hai, especially apke haath ke khane ko” saying this Jai went and sat on the sofa in the living room along with Samrat, while Ashwini went to the kitchen to get something to eat for Jai while he waited for Sai to wake up.

Unknown of all three of them Virat had been standing near the pillar seeing all that had happened. He had heard about Jai many times but he never had a chance to meet him or to see him. He was a smart looking guy, slightly taller than Virat with smooth silky hair too much for a guy Virat thought and extremely lean just like Sai or maybe more than her. He decided to finally meet his guy today who Sai and Samrat keep talking about all day long and with this in mind he walked towards the dining table where the three of them had shifted to feed Jai.

My favourite part of this chapter was the stomach growling scene between Pakhi and Samrat as it was something from my personal experience in office. I remember I was super hungry and when my boss and colleagues asked me if I had my lunch I lied and said yes, soon afterwards we had a meeting in the conference room and exactly when everyone stopped talking my stomach growled soooo loudly, my god it was embarrassing to the core 🤣🤣

Do leave your comments below on how you liked the 2nd part and also if any of you have any funny experience with food, hunger and stomach growling.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its really good but please add more virat hai and sai scenes. This will be treat to us. Pakhi and smart are good but don't like them as much compared to sairat and jai.

Nice chapter! Good that Sai is back. Ab jealousy ki wajah se hopefully virat will take some action and confess to his baiko! Pp also is finally mending her ways.