I am now worried about that forum members...after reading your fic.........oops!🤣
They didn't catch.... I think🤣 The fic was for a contest and I received a few votes too😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am now worried about that forum members...after reading your fic.........oops!🤣
They didn't catch.... I think🤣 The fic was for a contest and I received a few votes too😆
Bucky
1. Her real name is Baklava
2. She is a fellow bibliophile for me in this forum
3. She loves to play violin
4. Her dosa flies from the rooftop
5. She has a hidden flirting talent
6. she likes oldie junkie, meant for books, movies & shows
7. She is kind of catalyst for our fun
8. She dozed off now & then middle of the convo....😉
They didn't catch.... I think🤣 The fic was for a contest and I received a few votes too😆
Maybe...they were like ish bacchi ko kripaya korae....type......sorry..JK...🤣🤣🤣
Bucky
1. Her real name is Baklava
2. She is a fellow bibliophile for me in this forum
3. She loves to play violin
4. Her dosa flies from the rooftop
5. She has a hidden flirting talent
6. she likes oldie junkie, meant for books, movies & shows
7. She is kind of catalyst for our fun
8. She dozed off now & then middle of the convo....😉
👍🏼
though @5🤣
It's a Mediterranean food/dessert delicacy...guess originated from Ottoman...very rich in flavor, structure and taste...I love most part of it...just too much nutty parts a bit a problem but rest is really great....👍🏼
Isa pls don't stop pulling my Babu's leg🤣
It's a Mediterranean food/dessert delicacy...guess originated from Ottoman...very rich in flavor, structure and taste...I love most part of it...just too much nutty parts a bit a problem but rest is really great....👍🏼
Sounds delicious!
Will try it👍🏼
That's a hidden talent...sabko patta nehi hainji.........I searched it...that's the result of my research...ignore mat koro...otherwise I will use Lavy's cursing ji.......😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Isa
pls don'tstop pulling my Babu's leg🤣
Main to aapko dhur rehi thi...deleted the post in the middle after seeing your this one.....😉