Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Dheemi dheemi aag ☺️ it's like MiNeil of earlier stage of cure me. Them getting attracted ☺️
Yeah cure me and shows MiNeil are same
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Sordid MiNeil
Hot sweet
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Neil's first morning🤣 this was again hint🤣 Neil would cook always and his Princess will just order and enjoy 🤣 later the way mini arya enjoys paratha🤣
🤣till end .till they get old mini would have been bad cook and not interested to cook 🤣and Neil would have happy to be her 24*7 chef and pamper her
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Neil ,kitten ☺️
Yeah..they do look like Neil,kittenits like Neil is angry and kitten is looking him lovingly
So ...☺️ and mini heart dhak dhak☺️open flirting of MiNeil 🤣
Yeah cure me and shows MiNeil are same
True ,true ❤️❤️
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277