Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
He meant ridz or Kabir.. I am predicting from the updates😆
Maybe K or A 😕
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
He meant ridz or Kabir.. I am predicting from the updates😆
Maybe K or A 😕
Kabir ki jaan lene ko kaha
He's telling her to kill babir
This is also a test. He is testing him too. Why dont guyz watch first and then comment.Pehle hi bash karna zaroori hai. Why u guyz always in a bashing mode. Itna dissatisfaction kyun???Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Kabir ke pyaar mein kisi aur se shadi
Vansh ke liye kisi aur ka murder
Pyaar hai ya mazaak🥱
I think he will ask her to kill Kabir.
Yes he did😑😑😑
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
And after that he will frame her?
Either he is testing if she still has feelings for Kabir. Maybe the gun will be unloaded.
Or...he will frame her. 🥺
Kabir ki jaan lene keh rahe boss 🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh is asking riddhima to kill kabir.
Will she agree?
Yaar ye han to nhi bol degi...pls nahi
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Jitna heartbroken bacchi feel kar rahi boss bhi same feel kar rahe he
Rrahel nailed it 👏
TRUEEE!
Aaj ka episode heartbreaking tha but still I can watch it on loop
RraHel👏👍🏼