Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

E38 - Will Riddhima trust Aryan?

26th August, 2020

Determined to find a clue to incriminate Vansh, Riddhima sneaks around the house and finds a secret door. While searching for an entrance, Riddhima encounters Aryan and is surprised when he reveals the whereabouts of the key to the secret door. Will Riddhima trust Aryan's words?

Episode starts with Riddhima doing veneration with the whole VR family, except Vansh. Mehar, Rani and Heer do veneration in their respective houses. Riddhima recalls Anupriya trying to stop Vansh from leaving and Chanchal's words. Riddhima prays to Lord Ganesha, my every attempt has failed till now, but now you have come in to this house; your blessings and my friend's support is with me, I will see the real face of Vansh no matter what. Riddhima passes the veneration plate to Ishani. While Ishani does the veneration, lights goes off. Angre goes to check. Riddhima wonders is Lord Ganesha suggesting something? She sneaks out from there, looking out where Vansh vanished. Aryan notices Riddhima sneaking out.

Riddhima wonders Vansh is not a ghost to vanish in thin air from here. How can he vanish like that? There is something here that I'm. Before she could complete it, the candle in Riddhima's hand falls down. She bends down to take the candle when she notices light behind the shelf wall. Riddhima checks around the cupboard and finds a key hole. She understands that it is not a wall but a secret door. She search for the key in the shelf, behind the books. By the time, the lights come back. Ishani finishes the veneration.

" What The !!!

Kya Mein Tumhari Yahan Khade Hone Ki Wajah Jan Sakti Hu? "

" Abhi ... Abhi Light Gayi Thi Na, Mujhe Laga Ki Meter Board Iss Taraf Hai

Toh Bus Check Karne Aayi Thi "

" Meter Board Store Room Mein Hai,

Jisse Angre Teek Kar Chuka Hai "

Riddhima tries to look inside through the key hole. Ishani gives offerings to everyone. Ishani see Riddhima near the shelf and ask may I know the reason for your standing here? Riddhima replies there was a power cut, right? I thought the meter board is in this direction, so I just came to check. Ishani says the meter board is in the storeroom; and Angre has already repaired it. There are a lot of things in this house that you don't know; and it's better for you if you stay away from it. Because you are not at all relayed to them. There's a popular saying, 'curiosity killed the cat'; what it means is a lot of interference can cost you your life.

" Riddhima Iss Ghar Mein Kahi Aisi Baate Hai Jo Tumhe Nahi Pata

Aur Tumhare Liye Achcha Hoga, Ki Tum Unn Baaton Ko Janne Ki Koshish Bhi Naa Karo,

Kyunki Unse Tumhara Koi Relation Hi Nahi Hai.

English Mei Ek Kahawat Hai 'Curiosity Killed The Cat'

Hindi Mein Uska Matlab Kuch Kuch Aisa Hai

Ki Jyada Tangh-Jakh Tumhari Jaan Bhi Le Sakti Hai

Vansh Bhai "

" Aise Deewar Mein Se Kaise Prakat Ho Gaya Vansh? "

Vansh appears from behind. Riddhima is surprised to see Vansh, and wonders how did he appear from a wall? Ishani ask Vansh will you have the offerings? The veneration is done. Vansh staring at Riddhima, takes the offering and then walks away from there, followed by Ishani. Riddhima decides to find the key to this door; and thanks Lord Ganesha for showing the way to the secret.

Riddhima goes to the backyard. She apologizes to Ragini’s statue because of me, your Dad ... please forgive me. I know that I have failed everyone, but I promise I won't repeat this mistake again. I'll know your real story and reveal it before everyone, and I will give you justice. I know about the secret door now and I'm sure it is connected with you. And so, I came here to find the key. Because I think that it would be around here. I will find it right here. Riddhima searches for the key around the statue.

" Tum? "

" Bhale Hi Poori Family Ki Nazaron Se Tum Bacch Jaao Lekin

Meri Nazare Tumse Hat Thi Hi Nahi Hai

Humesha Tumpe Hi Rahti Hai ... Even Aarti Ke Waqt Bhi "

Aarti Ke Waqt Kya? "

" Sochti Bahut Ho Tum ... Relax Babe

My Bad ... Bhabhi!

Mein Janta Hu Tum Uss Darwaze Ke Baare Mein Jan Chuki Ho

Usi Ki Chabi Dhoondne Aayi Thi Na Yahan?

Vo Chabi Tumhe Yahan Nahi Milegi "

" Toh Kahan Milegi?

Stop!!! Mujhe Tumhari Madat Ki Zaroorat Nahi Hai

Mein Janti Hu Tum Phir Se Koi Badtameezi Karoge "

Someone sneaking-ly walks into backyard. Riddhima hearing footsteps, runs to hides when accidentally she hits a box, and was about to fall down when the man holds her hand preventing her from falling. Aryan says you can slip away from the eyes of my family but I can't move my eyes away from you, it is always stuck on you even during the time of the veneration. Riddhima asks what happened during the veneration? Aryan says you think a lot. I know that you are aware of the door, you were here to find it's keys, right? You will not find the it's key here. Riddhima asks where will I find it then? Aryan takes a step towards Riddhima. She stops him and say i don't need your help. I know you will misbehave with me again. Aryan says you are always clinging to the past! Forget the past! I don't need a return gift for this help. Just look at me as your well wisher, without any doubt or expectation I can tell you that those keys are inside Vansh's pocket. Riddhima asks how can I trust you? What if this turns out to be your plan? 

" Tsk! C'mon Yaar! Tum Na, Past Se Bahut Zyada Chipki Rehti Ho

Jo Beeth Gaya Usse Bhool Jaao

Iss Madat Ke Badale, Mujhe Koi Return Gift Nahi Chahiye Tumse

Mujhe Bus Apna Well Wisher Hi Samjho

Bina Kisi Sharat Bina Kisi Expectation Ke, Mein Tumhe Ye Baata Sakta Hu Ki Vo Chaabi

Vo Chaabi Vansh Ke Pocket Mein Hai "

" Kaise Yakeen Karlu Tumhari Baaton Per ?

Ye Phir Se Tumhari Koi Chal Huyi Tho? "

" Ohhh! That Hurts

Mein Bahut Hi Achchi Niyat Se Tumhari Madat Karne Aaya Tha Aur ... Tum Ho Ki

Kardi Na Dil Todne Wali Baat

Mein Bus Yahi Chahta Hu Ki Sacch Sabke Samne Aa Jaaye

Khair Ab ... Aakhiri Faisla Tumhe Lena Hai

Tumhe Mujhe Pe Bharosa Hai Ya Nahi, 

Agar Tumhe Meri Information Jhooti Lage Ya Phir Madat Fake Lage ... Tho Your Wish! "

Aryan dramatize and say that hurts! I was here to help you in an honest way and you are .. you have again said something that hurts me. I just want the truth to come in front of everyone. Let it be, it is you to decide now; do you have faith in me or not? If you think m information and my help is fake then it's your wish. Riddhima walks away. Aryan praises himself saying not bad! there is something special about you! You have hit where it hurts. Vansh, did I not tell you to wait and watch. He recalls the slap from Vansh. Aryan says now Riddhima will find the key and then, the truth will come out.

" Not Bad Aryan! Kuch Baat Tho Hai Tujhme ... Sahi Jagah Dana Phenka Hai

Bro, Kaha Tha Na Maine Wait And Watch

Ab Ye Chaabi Dhoondhegi ... Phir Sacch Bahar Aayega 

Phir Uske Baad ... "

Riddhima goes to her bedroom, and finds Vansh sleeping on the bed. She sneaking-ly tries to get the key from his pocket. In sleep, Vansh grabs Riddhima's hand

Ishq Mein Marjawan

Dil Yeh Tere Bina Maanta Hi Nahi

Kuch Bhi Tere Siva Maangta Hi Nahi

Tu Zaroori Sa Hai Ab Toh Har Haal Mein

Iske Aage Koi Raasta Hi Nahi

Aa Tujhme Fanah Kar Doon Meri Zindagi

Iss Ishq Mein Marjawan

Kuch Bhi Kasam Se Karjawan

Hadh Se Bhi Guzar Jawan

Staying in Vansh's grip, Riddhima removes his wallet with her other hand from his pocket. She gets the key from his wallet, she was keeping it back, when Vansh wakes up. Riddhima puts the key in her mouth. Vansh, not knowing what's happening asks aren't you asleep yet? Riddhima starts coughing and ask for water. Vansh grabs a glass of water, mean time Riddhima takes out key from her mouth. Vansh gives the glass of water to Riddhima. She drinks some water and tell Daadi has called you for veneration. I came here to call you and you caught my hand in your sleep. 

" Soyi Nahi Abhi Tak? Ab Ye Kya Kar Rahi Ho?

Paani? "

" Thank You! Vo Daadi Ne Pooja Keliye Bhulaya Tha

Bhulane Aayi Tu .. Tumne Neend Mein Haath Pakad Liya Mera "

" Pata Nahi Kyu ... Proof Nahi Hai Mere Paas

Per Gut Feeling Tho Yahi Kehti Hai Ki Iss Masoom Si Baat Ke Picche Koi Not-So-Massom Jhoot Chhupa Hua Hai

Request Mein Karta Nahi Hu ... Issliye Baat Ko Samjho

Agle Paanch Din Mujhe Aakela Chod Dena ... Shaant! "

Vansh snickers and say i don't know why, I don't have a proof; but my gut feeling says that there is some innocent lie hidden behind this innocent matter. He further more adds, I never make requests, therefore try to understand. Leave me alone for the next five days, in peace! Vansh gets up from the bed; Riddhima says you have brought Lord Ganesha's idol at home; you don't believe in God then why this changed behavior? Is it for Ragini? Hearing about Ragini, Vansh gets angry and says only ask questions that are important. Worship Lord Ganesha as a daughter-in-law of the family. But don't ask me questions.

" Ganapati Laye Ho Ghar Pe

Bhagwan Mei Belive Nahi Karte Ho ... Phir Ye Badlav Kyu?

Kahi Ragini Keliye Nahi Tho "

" Jitni Zaroorat Ho Utne Hi Sawal Karo

Ganpati Agar Ghar Pe Aaye Hai Tho Bahu Ke Thor Pe Unki Pooja Karo

Sawal Mat Karo "

Vansh goes to washroom. Riddhima wonders Vansh appears different today, maybe it was on this day that he'd killed Ragini. I wish I could tell you about my victory today, Kabir. You would have been really proud of me! Tonight, I will give you the evidence you need against Vansh myself.

At night, Riddhima sneaking-ly goes to the secret room thinking Vansh's car is not there, he has gone out. Everyone else must be in deep sleep. She prays looking at the Lord Ganesha idol, I always fail just when I am about to find the secret. Please help me this time.

She opens the secret door, replaces the vase to its place before getting in and closing the door behind. She gets inside and looks around with torch wondering what could be hidden here, there's nothing here. She then notices stairs, goes downstairs through them. She slips on the stairs, and screams in pain; but soon covers her mouth. She thanks God good that Vansh is not home.

It is shown, Vansh is back home, walks in to his room. He searches for Riddhima, but couldn't find her. He tries to reach her mobile, but in vain. Riddhima grabs the torch which fell down when she slipped, and walks forward. She walks into a room, filled with lots of furniture and stuffs. She see a statue covered under a red shawl. She wonders yet another statue. She removes the shawl, and sees it isn't Ragini's statue, like the one she saw in the backyard. Riddhima wonders who is it?

Episode ends

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Came here after a very long time ,

Kudos to you Anysia ,the time and effort you have put into this thread is commendable 👏

This thread is like watching the show in real ,brilliant work 

Thank you Arya ❤️ 🤗

Keep visiting 😳

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Wow Anysia you have outdone yourselfsmiley42 this is damn beautiful n gorgeous, lovee all the edits n gifs n writeups n banners just amazing. 

Its like reliving all the epi again 😳

Oni ❤️ 🤗

Keep visiting 😳

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

What a beautiful thread Anysia 

So much hard work 👏👏👏👏

It’s beautiful 

Thank you Vani ❤️ 🤗

Keep coming back 😳

Edited by Anysia - 3 years ago
Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Abhi for the Character Sketch 🤗

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Wow Anysia loved the character sketch, u included every single one with pics loved it. Also, siggie of Uma and Mrs. Dsouza is nicely done👏

bahut zyada dhoondne ke baad mila sab kab pics 🤪 🤪

credit goes to Abhyudaya ⭐️ 

she prepared it for me in short notice =D

Anysia thumbnail

E39 - Will Vansh apprehend Riddhima?

27th August 2020

When Riddhima sneaks into the secret room intending to find evidence against Vansh, he gets suspicious with her absence and starts to look for her all around the mansion. And to add fuel to the fire, a cunning Aryan reveals to Vansh about the possibility of Riddhima being in the secret room, directing him straight to Riddhima! How will Riddhima dodge the situation?

Episode starts with Riddhima looking around in the secret place. She finds a box with cloths and jewelry and wonders do these belong to Ragini? As these cannot be used as proof, need to find something else. She accidentally slips and a shawl falls on her. As she removes the shawl, finds yet another statue covered with a red cloth. She walks towards it and removes the cloth. This is not Ragini's statue; but someone else.

Meanwhile, Vansh looks for Riddhima, and wonders where did she go at night? Aryan walks up to him and ask what are you doing here? I saw the lights on in the secret room, so thought you must be there. If you're here then who is in there? Vansh hurriedly goes towards the secret door. Aryan thinks the fun will begin now! You were defending Riddhima, right? Let me see what you do with Riddhima when you catch her red-handed in the secret room.

Riddhima wonders whose statue is this. She sees a portrait of the statue woman. She wonders who could she be? Just like Ragini, what does it mean to make her statue too? What connection does Vansh have with her?

Vansh walks up to secret door, and searches for the key in his wallet. Aryan watches him from afar. After a little suspenseful search, Vansh gets the key from his wallet. Aryan gets surprised to see the key with Vansh, wonders how did Vansh get the key back? Riddhima had stolen it, right? Vansh opens the door and get inside; Aryan looks on.

Riddhima thinks there is a huge painting here, there is something huge for sure. What can it be? Is there a relation between this woman and Ragini? Or did Vansh murder her too? Vansh through stairs, walks towards the room where portrait and statue are placed. Sensing someone approaching, Riddhima hides herself behind a wooden room divider furniture. Vansh comes there, and looks around for anyone's presence. His eyes fall on the statue. He grabs the shawl from the floor and walk towards the statue. Standing in front of the statue, he calls her Betrayer! and covers it with the shawl. Riddhima wonders this woman has betrayed Vansh.

" Dhokebaaz Ho Tum!

Bahut Dhoke Khaye Hai,

Lekin Tumhara Diya Hua Dhoka Aaj Tak Bhardasht Nahi Hota Mujhe

Kabhi Iss Payel Ki Awaaz Mujhe Apni Aur Kheech Lati Thi

Aaj Isse Dhek Ke Mere Zakhm Gehre Ho Jate Hai

Tumhari Har Nishaani Mujhe Takleef Deti Hai ... Bahut Takleef! "

Vansh then looks at the portrait and say I have been betrayed many times, but the way you betrayed me is unbearable to me even today. Saddened, Vansh takes an anklet from the jewellery box, stares it. He wants to run his finger on the anklet, but stops himself and say the sound of this anklet used to attract me to you; but now whenever I see this it only makes my wounds fresh. Everything about you hurts me. It hurts me a lot! Vansh keeps the jewelries back to the box, and then the jewellery box in a big box that contains clothes and then closes it. Looking at the statue, he say whatever happened with you was right! You know I can forgive anything but not betrayal! This is what I do to the ones who betray me and play with my emotions.

" Tumhare Saath Jo Bhi Hua Na, Sahi Hua

Janti Thi Ki Sab Kuch Maaf Kar Sakta Hu

Lekin Dhoka Maaf Nahi Kar Sakta

Mujhe Dhoka Dene Walon Ka 

Aur Mere Saath Khelne Walon Ka Yahi Anjaam Hota Hai "

Overhearing everything, Riddhima thinks so Vansh feels that like Ragini even this woman has betrayed him. And that's why Vansh killed her and made a statue of her just like Ragini. Vansh leaves from there. Riddhima breathes a sign of relief.

" Kya Hua Bhai? Kaun Tha Andar?

Kamaal Hai Aapke Jagade Ya Chilane Ki Awaz Tak Nahi Aayi? "

" Jagade? Kis Ke Saath ... Diwaron Ke Saath?

Kisi Achche Doctor Se Apne Dimaag Ka Ilaj Kyu Na Karwate Ho Tum? "

" Arrey Nahi Bhai , Vo Mein Issliye Bol Raha "

" Phir Ek Baar, Aur Ab Ki Baar Akhiri Baar Aryan

Ye Paanch Din Mujhse Dur Rehna "

Aryan standing near the secret door tries to hear what's happening inside. Just then, Vansh opens the door. Aryan asks what happened Brother? Who was inside? It's strange that I didn't hear you fight or scream. Vansh ask fight? with whom? with the walls? Why don't you visit a good doctor and treat yourself? Aryan tries to convince him. But Vansh warns Aryan once again! and this time will be the last time; stay away from me for these five days. Vansh walks away. Aryan wonders why nothing happened. I put the petrol, and lit it as well; then why didn't it catch fire? If Riddhima is not inside then where is she? 

" Petrol Dalha, Lighter Bhi Jalaya ... Phir Aag Kyu Nahi Lagi

Riddhima Agar Andar Nahi Hai Tho Phir Kaha Hai? "

Aryan walks away. Just then, Riddhima comes out of the secret room. Aryan pats on Riddhima's shoulder, he asks if the key is with Vansh then how did you get another key? In flashback it is shown Riddhima makes a duplicate key, when Vansh goes to washroom. Vansh walks out of washroom, and throws the wallet and watch on his bed; Riddhima sneakingly keeps back the original key back to his wallet.

Riddhima ties the key on end of her shawl; and tells Aryan I knew it that you were not helping me without a reason. I knew it was a trap for me. When I went inside I had locked the door from within, so that when Vansh tries to open the door from outside I can have a way to escape. Aryan says smart! But you are not so smart that you will know the story of the painting and statue that is kept inside. Riddhima retorts I'm smarter than you Aryan; otherwise I would have not escaped your trap. Riddhima walks away. Aryan gets frustrated and decides not just Vansh, but Riddhima too is in my radar now; and promise , will not give a second chance.

Next morning, Riddhima walks up to their room with breakfast for Vansh. She hears glass breaking sounds from outside. She calls Vansh to open the door. She wonders what is happening inside? Was it the sound of a glass breaking? She keeps the breakfast on side table, and taps on the door calling out Vansh to open. Just when Riddhima pushes hard on the door to open, Vansh opens it. Riddhima looses her balance and fall up on Vansh, who prevents her from falling. The share a eye lock it that posture.

Dil Yeh Tere Bina Maanta Hi Nahi

Kuch Bhi Tere Siva Maangta Hi Nahi

Tu Zaroori Sa Hai Ab Toh Har Haal Mein

Iske Aage Koi Raasta Hi Nahi

Aa Tujhme Fanaah Kar Doon Meri Zindagi

Iss Ishq Mein Marjawan

Hadh Se Bhi Guzarjawan

Riddhima notices the broken glass pieces on the floor. She recompose herself. Vansh drinks from the glass he was holding. Seeing the scattered glass pieces, Riddhima ask Vansh do you need any help? Vansh looks at Riddhima for a moment, then leaves throwing away the glass he was holding. Riddhima is shocked to see his behavior, and wonders what's wrong with Vansh? Why is Vansh behaving so strange? Why is he hurting himself? Maybe he is regretting his past! He was talking about betrayal, what is this betrayal and pain about? I'm sure after killing Ragini he killed that women from the painting as well. Her statue is in the secret room. Riddhima remembers Daadi's words; and concludes it means this is his pattern. First, he kills the person, and then make a statue of that person and then hurts himself like this. I wish I could tell this to Kabir. But no, last time when we met, we were saved by a whisker, i can't take any risk this time. I have to do everything on my own. Moreover, Lord Ganesha is here to help me.

" Kya Ho Gaya Hai Vansh Ko? Vansh Aise Kyu Behave Kar Raha Hai

Kyu Aapne Aap Ko Hurt Kar Raha Hai?

Kahi Use ... Use Aapne Kiye Pe Pachtava Tho Nahi

Dhoke Ki Baat Kar Raha Tha ... Par Kaisa Dhoka, Ye Kaisa Dard Hai?

I'm Sure Ragini Ko Khatam Karne Ke Baad, 

Usne Uss Painting Wali Aurat Ko Bhi Khatam Kiya Hoga

Phir Unka Statue

Matalab Ye Uska Pattern Hai

Pehle Insaan Ka Murder Karna Hai, Phir Uska Statue Banana Hai

Aur Phir ... Phir Aise Aapne Aap Ko Takleef Dena "

Daadi is seen telling katha to Anupriya, Chanchal and Siya. Riddhima comes there. Daadi tells at that time all the Gods said to Lord Ganesha to help them. Because a demon named 'Matsara' had conquered all the three worlds; Earth, Sky and Hades. And he was troubling everyone  because he received a boon of being immortal. Sia eagerly ask then what happened Daadi? Daadi continues then what? Lord Ganesha changed himself into the avatar of Vakratunda and defeated Matsara. Lord Ganesha took the avatar of Vakratunda so that he can end evil. Even today, if someone does any good deed or ends evil and if he takes any avatar for that or changes himself, then he is right. Hearing Daadi, Riddhima gets confidence and thank Lord Ganesha for the same. Daadi tells now let us go to the neighbors house to seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha. Daadi asks Riddhima to stay back at home. Riddhima thinks after staying back I'll do something with Vansh that he can't even dream about. I will make sure Vansh reveals his truth by himself before 12. All the secrets will be unleashed now. Vansh will himself confess if that woman is related to Ragini or not? Riddhima sneakingly enter the secret room. A person wearing black hat, coat and gloves is shown keeping an eye on Riddhima.

Vansh is shown by his piano, consuming glasses of alcohol. He looks angry and in pain; plays piano, ignoring his hurt hand. Lights goes off, he consumes more alcohol, and continues playing piano with the bleeding hand. Suddenly, from distant he hear noise of anklet. He gets up from the there and ask who is there? Vansh runs towards the stairs, seeing a woman in white saree passing by. He tries to catch hold of her saree end, but in vain. He asks her to reveal yourself!  Vansh wonders how can you come back? How's it possible?

Episode ends

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Great work Anysia :)

that’s such a great character sketch done by you and Abhyudaya :)))

Anysia thumbnail

E40 - Riddhima's bold move!

28th August, 2020

After entering the secret room, Riddhima finds the portray of Vansh's old flame and her belongings. Thereupon, she decides to use her belongings and disguises as the lady in the portray to unravel the cause of her death and to find more about the dark past of Vansh. Will Riddhima succeed in her endeavours?

Vansh plays piano ignoring his hurt hand. In distant, a lady wearing white saree is shown walking around. Vansh hears the noise of anklets. He gets up and ask who is there? Suddenly an anklet slid near him, he picks the anklet and recognise it to be same shown in the jewellery box in the secret room. Vansh wonders how did this anklet come here? Vansh rushes to the secret door to see if anyone have entered inside; but finds it locked. He then notices a lady wearing the same attire as in the portrait in secret room, walking up the stairs. Vansh runs towards the stairs trying to catch hold of her saree end, but in vain. 

The lady runs in the corridor. Vansh too goes behind trying to catch hold of her. He wonders have she returned, how's it possible? He breaks a bottle of alcohol, the lady is shown passing through it.

" Mein Kehta Hu Samne Aao "

Vansh goes near the pool and shouts asking her to come in front of him. Vansh sees her passing by through pool reflection. Vansh gets restless. He wonders how can she come back as that’s impossible. He falls on a deckchair and keeps murmuring how is it possible? This is not possible. The woman comes in front of him after he closes his eyes: she is Riddhima in the get up of that lady in the portrait.

" Per Tum Wapas Kaise Aa Sakti Ho? How's it Possible? "

In flashback it is shown, Riddhima gets the clothes and jewels of the lady from secret room. She is keen on making Vansh confess the truth, when he is on alcohol effect. Riddhima looks at the portrait/statute says that she doesn’t know who she is but she has no other option to reach the truth: she is taking her avatar to find out all the secrets related to her and Ragini. She promises to make Vansh reach the right place, that is jail.

" I'm Sure Iss Aurat Ko Bhi Tumne Hi Maara Hai Vansh

Aur Aaj Sharab Ki Nashe Mei Jab Tum Khud Apne Vash Mei Nahi Hoge,

Tab Ye Sacch Mein Tumse Nikalva Ke Rahungi "

Riddhima asks Vansh if he loved her a lot. Vansh, who is drunk and has his eyes closed, replies he loved her more than his own life. Riddhima says that he killed her despite that. Vansh mummers that she betrayed him. Riddhima asks how he killed her. Vansh repeats she betrayed him. Riddhima asks what kind of betrayal. Vansh moves his face and opens his eyes. He takes Riddhima’s name recognising her. Riddhima gulps down. Vansh feels dizzy and gets unconscious. Riddhima is relieved.

" Bahut Pyaar Karte The Na Tum Mujhse Vansh? "

" Zindagi Se Zyada "

" Phir Bhi Meri Jaan Le Li "

" Dhoka Diya Tha Dhoka Diya Tha Tumne "

" Kaise Maara? Batao Vansh, 

Batao Kaise Maara Tha Tumne Mujhe "

" Nahi Tumne Dhoka Diya Tha Mujhe Dhoka Diya Tha "

" Kaisa Dhoka? "

" Riddhima "

Riddhima runs away, just then Vansh opens his eyes and looks around breathing heavily. He wonders what just happened. He thinks he saw a dream.

" Ye Kya Hua? Sapna Dekh Raha Tha Mein

Sapna Dekh Raha Tha Mein

Sapna Dekh Raha Tha Mein "

Riddhima rushes upstairs but bumps into someone dressed in black. However, when she looks up, no one is there. She wonders if it was Vansh. She rushes in to her room but, as soon as she opens the door, someone covers her face with a black cloth from behind.

" Kaun Hai? Kaun H

Vansh "

" Kya Laga Tumhe Sweetheart?

Tumhara Pati Bahut Bada Idiot Hai

Kitna Insulting Mehsoos Hota Hai,

Jab Tum Ye Sochti Ho Ki Mujhe Itni Aasani Se Bewakoof Bana Dogi

Respect, Respect, Vansh Vansh Aise Hi Nahi Bana Hai

Kya Laga Tha Tumhe? Nashe Mein Hu Toh Mujhe Bewakoof Bana Dogi

Ye Kapde Pehen Ke Aaogi Mein Pehchan Nahi Paunga Ki Kaun Ho Tum ?

Naah! Naah! Nashe Mei Mein Aur Bhi Zyada Conscious Ho Jata Hu

Aur Bhi Zyaada Khatarnak "

Riddhima is pushed to an armchair in the secret room. She ask who it is removing the black cloth. She gets shocked seeing Vansh. The latter kneels in front of her and asks if she thought that her husband is an idiot. He holds her by her shoulders and growled asking if she thought that she will make an idiot out of him just because he was drunk and he won’t recognise her in these clothes. He says he gets even more conscious and dangerous when drunk. He looks at the anklet and then angrily glares at Riddhima.

" Ye Kya Hua? Sapna Dekh Raha Tha Mein

Sapna Dekh Raha Tha Mein, Sapna Dekh Raha Tha Mein

Naahhh! Ye Vo Nahi Ho Sakti

Ye Vo Nahi Ho Sakti "

Flashback Vansh gets conscious and looks around. He thinks he is dreaming; just then notices the anklet near him. He sees blood on it and understands it can't be the woman on the portrait.

नैनं छिन्दन्ति शस्त्राणि नैनं दहति पावकः।

न चैनं क्लेदयन्त्यापो न शोषयति मारुतः॥

nainaṃ chindanti śastrāṇi nainaṃ dahati pāvakaḥ

na cainaṃ kledayantyāpo na śoṣayati mārutaḥ

Vansh grits his teeth and angrily says no weapon can cut the soul into pieces, nor can it be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. He asks Riddhima how the anklet got stained with blood. He shouts at her asking how. Riddhima recalls getting hurt when she walked upon broken glass of the alcohol bottle. Vansh holds her chin and asks what she wants. Riddhima replies she just wants to know the truth.

" Jab Shastra Kat Nahi Sakte, Agni Jala Nahi Sakti

Jal Bigo Nahi Sakta, Vayu Sukha Nahi Sakti

Tho Phir Aatma Mein Se Khoon Kaise Aa Sakta Hai

Iss Payal Mei Khoon Kaise Aaya? Bolo Riddhima, Kaise? "

Vansh makes her stand up and asks her how she dared coming there and touch the painting. Riddhima looks at the wall and is shocked to see that the painting isn’t there anymore. Vansh asks where the painting is. Riddhima says that it was there a while ago.

" Kyu Kiya Aisa? Kyu Kiya? "

" Mein Sacch Janna Chahti Thi "

" Sacch Janna Chahti Thi

Tumhari Himmat Kaise Huyi Yahan Pe Aane Ki, Iss Painting Ko Chune Ki

Kahan Hai Ye Painting? "

" Painting Kahan Gayi? 

Abhi Kuch Waqt Pehle Tak Yahi Par Thi Vansh

Mujhe Nahi Pata Hai Painting Kaha "

" Don't Dare Plan With Me Riddhima!

Vo Painting Yahan Pe Kuch Samay Se Nahi, 

Kahi Saalon Se Yahan Padi Huyi Hai Ye Painting

Aaj Tum Yahan Pe Aayi, Aur Ye Painting Gayab Ho Gayi

Kahan Hai Vo Painting? "

" Mujhe Nahi Pata Kahan Hai Vo Painting

Mujhe Nahi Pata Hai "

Vansh grabs her by her arms and pulls her closer warning her that she shouldn’t dare to play with him. He says that the painting has been there since years yet it disappeared when she came there. He shouts asking where the painting is. Riddhima shouts that she doesn’t know. Vansh says that no one dared to touch these clothes and jewellery too but she made a huge mistake by touching them.

" Ye Kapde, Ye Jewelry Yahan Pe Kahi Saalon Se Pade Huye Hai

Kisse Ne Na Aaj Tak Inhe Haath Bhi Lagane Ki Koshish Nahi Kari

Lekin Tumne Inhe Chuke Bahut Badi Galati Ki Hai Riddhima Bahut Badi "

Vansh asks her if she though that he will confess all his wrong deeds if she wears these clothes. Vansh grabs her neck and chokes her asking why she did all this. Riddhima says that she wanted to know Ragini’s truth. Vansh says that he already told her everything related to Ragini.

" Kya Lag Raha Tha Tumhe ... Ye Kapde Pehnna, Ye Jhoota Natak Karna... Kis Liye?

Tum Laga Ye Sab Karne Se Mei Apna Guna Kabool Karunga, Right?

Kuch Puch Raha Hu Tumse ... Kyu Kiya Ye Tamasha? "

" Sacch Janna Tha Mujhe, Ragini Ka Sacch! "

" Ragini Se Judi Huyi Jitni Baatein Tumhe Batane Zaroori Thi Mein Bata Chuka Hu "

Riddhima pushes Vansh away. She coughs vigoursly. She says that he didn’t tell her the whole truth. She says that she lost today but he won’t always win: he will get punished for all his deeds, for Ragini’s murder, for her father’s murder and he must have killed this woman too. Vansh grabs her by her arm again and says that he is saying it for the last time: he didn’t kill Ragini, he didn’t kill Sathe too and that oldie wasn’t even Ragini’s father. He also denies killing this woman.

" Tumne Jo Sacch Bataya Vansh Vo Pura Sacch Nahi Tha Adhura Sacch Tha

Aur Mein Pura Sacch Janne Nikli Thi

Aaj Bhale Mein Haari Hu, Par Har Baar Jeet Tumhari Nahi Hogi

Nahi Bach Sakte Tum Apne Karmo Se

Mein Tumhe Tumhare Kiye Ki Saza Nahi Dhila Paye Tho

Kabhi Na Kabhi Koi Na Koi Vo Zaroor Dilvayega

Tumhe Jitne Galat Kaam Kiye Hai Na Uski Saza Tumhe Milke Rahegi

Ragini Ka Murder, Uske Pappa Ka Murder Aur Ye Aurat

Uske Saath Bhi Yahi Kiya Hoga, Haina "

Riddhima pushes Vansh and says that he is lying as he killed everyone. She asks why he doesn’t confess his sins and he is sure that he hid the painting to hide his deeds as well. He questions Vansh about the lady and the story behind her statue. Vansh glares at her not saying a word. Vansh grabs her arm and points a knife near her neck. Riddhima asks if he shuts every person speaking against him like this. She is crying. She asks Vansh to confess that he killed this woman. Vansh is enraged. He is about to stab Riddhima who shuts her eyes but instead he hits the wooden divider panel with the knife. Riddhima opens her eyes.

" Aakhari Baar Tumhe Keh Raha Hu Mein Riddhima ... Aakhari Baar

Maine Ragini Ko Nahi Mara Hai, Maine Sathe Ko Bhi Nahi Mara

Vo Bhuda Ragini Ka Baap Nahi Hai

Aur Inhe ... Inhe Bhi Maine Nahi Mara "

" Jhoot! Jhoot Bol Rahe Ho Tum

Jhoot Bol Rahe Ho Tum

Sab Ko Mara Hai Tumne

Kabool Kyu Nahi Karte Apne Guna, Haan?

Mujhe Toh Aise Lagta Hai Ki Apne Gunaho Ko Chhupane Keliye Painting Bhi Tumne Chupayi Hai  "

" BUS! "

" Kyu Bus? Mein Chhup Nahi Rehne Wali Vansh

Mein Bilkul Chhup Nahi Rahungi

Ye Jo Tumne Itne Saare Galat Kaam Kiye Haina Vo Sab Ke Samne Lekar Aaungi

Kaun Hai Ye Aurat? 

Batao Kya Kahani Hai Iski? Ki Apne Ghar Mei Itna Bada Statue Iska Kyu Raka Hai

Batao Na ... Kya Kahani Hai Iske Peeche ?

Kaun Hai Ye Aurat?

Chhup Kyu Ho Gaye ... Batao Na? "

" Sushhh "

Vansh backs off. He seems to be in lot of pain. He walks backwards and sits on an arm of a chair and asks how a son can kill his mother? Riddhima is shocked. She recalls Anupriya threatening her not to give pain to her son. She thinks that it means that Anupriya is not Vansh’s mother.

" Apne Khilaf Khade Hone Wale Har Insaan Ko Aise Hi Chhup Kar Dete Ho Na

Tumhare Liye Behatar Yahi Hoga Vansh Ki Tum Apna Guna Kabool Karo

Mara Haina Tumne Iss Aurat Ko? Mara Haina Tumne Iss Aurat Ko?? "

" Koi Beta Apne Maa Ko Kaise Maar Sakta Hai? "

" Vansh Ki Maa!

Toh Matlab ... Anupriya Ji Vansh Ki Maa Nahi Hai? "

Episode ends

Edited by Anysia - 3 years ago

Anysia thumbnail

E41 - Riddhima unleashes Vansh's anger

29th August, 2020

Vansh gets furious after seeing the wall without the painting and goes on a rampant search for it. On the other hand, Riddhima becomes the easy target for the rest of the family members as they hold her responsible for misplacing the painting. Has Riddhima really taken the painting?

Episode starts with Vansh asking you are blaming me like this? Why will I kill my own mother? Riddhima is stunned to hear this. She looks towards the statue and ask Vansh, so this is your mother? Just then, Anupriya comes there. Riddhima looks at her and asks Anupriya is not your real mother?

" Mujhpe Aise Ilzam? Bhala Mein Apne Maa Ko Kyu Marunga ? "

" Vansh, Ye Tumhari Maa Hai?

Anupriya Ji Tumhari Asli Maa Nahi Hai? Ye Aurat Tumhari Asli Maa Hai? "

Daadi, Chanchal and Aryan too comes there. Vansh looks at the statue and accepts this is my mother and that painting was her last memory. Mrs. Uma Rai Singhania, she gave birth to me; then she betrayed me too. She went away and left me to live alone, without telling me an reason. She disappeared from my life all of a sudden.

" Haan Ye Meri Maa Hai

Haan Ye Meri Maa Hai

Vo Painting Inki Aakhari Nishaani Thi 

Mrs. Uma Rai Singhania, Jinhone Mujhe Janam Diya, Aur Phir Dhoka Bhi Inhone Hi Diya

Chod Ke Chali Gayi Mujhe, Akela Jeene Keliye, Bina Koi Wajah Bataye

Bus Achanak Se Meri Zindagi Se Gayab "

Vansh falls on his knees. He says i went through a lot , I tried a lot to hate her, to forget her.

But a mother is a mother after all, right? How can I kill my own mother? Vansh sobs.

" Bahut Gussa Aaya, Bahut Koshish Ki, Ki Nafrat Karu Unse, Bhula Du Inhe

Par Maa Toh Maa Hi Hoti Haina

Bhala Mein Apne Maa Ko Kaise Maar Sakta Hu ... Nahi "

" Vansh "

" Don't "

" I'm Sorry "

" Don't ... Meri Feelings Nahi Samjhogi Tum

Parivaar, Ye Rishte, Maa Kya Hoti Hai Nahi Samaj Sakti Ho Tum

Anath Ho Na "

Riddhima tries to say something but Vansh stops her. She says sorry. Vansh points a finger at her and says you will not understand family, relationships and mother at all; because you are an orphan. He leaves. Aryan thinks now the fire is burning; this fire between Vansh and Riddhima won't go off soon. Everyone leaves the secret room. Riddhima cries recalling Vansh's words.

" Ab Lagi Aag

Vansh Aur Riddhima Ke Beech Ki Ye Aag Nahi Bujne Wali "

" Hey Bhagwan! "

Vansh comes in his room and scatters everything here and there. He is restless because the portrait is missing. On the other hand, Daadi tells Riddhima hadn't I told you? That these five days are very disturbing for him, these five days give him the most pain. I had told you to take care of him, but instead you have scraped his old wounds. That painting was the last memory of his mother. We have to find it anyhow from no matter where it is.

" Maine Bataya Tha Na Tumse Riddhima, 

Ki Ye Paanch Din Uske Sabse Bure Din Hote Hai,

Uske Sabse Zyada Takleef Wale Din Hote Hai.

Maine Toh Tumhe Usse Sambhalne Keliye Kaha Tha,

Tumne Tho Ulta Uske Ghav Kured Diye.

Vo Painting Uski Maa Ki Aakhari Nishaani Thi, 

Vo Humme Kahi Se Bhi Kisi Bhi Tarah Dhoondh Kar Lani Hogi "

Vansh searching for the portrait everywhere in the mansion. Daadi continues Vansh had made that painting with his own hands. That was the most valuable thing in his life, he was even ready to risk his life for keeping that painting safe. That painting was kept in the secret room so that no one messes with it. It was like a temple of his mother; you have torn down that temple itself. That was not just his mother's memory, that painting had drawn a line which Vansh had never crossed and never became a monster. It used to stop him from becoming that monster. Vansh has never crossed his limit; but now he may cross all his limits due to you. He will cross even that limit. Daadi blames Riddhima, you have awakened the monster inside of him. 

" Vo Sirf Uski Maa Ki Nishani Nahi Thi,

Uss Painting Ne Ek, Aisi Rekha Kheench Raki Thi, 

Jiski Wajah Se Vansh Kabhi Bhi Apne Hadh Par Karke Shaitaan Nahi Bana.

Vo Usse Shaitaan Banne Se Rok Deti Thi

Vansh Ne Kabhi Apne Hadh Par Nahi Ki;

Lekin Ab Tumhari Wajah Se, Shayad Vo Apni Saari Hadhe Par Kar Dega,

Vo Uss Rekha Ko Bhi Par Kar Dega

Tumne ... Tumne Mere Bacche Ke Andar Ke Shaitaan Ko Jaga Diya Hai Riddhima! "

Vansh is looking for the painting in every room and corner of the house. On not able to find the painting, he shouts frustrated. Riddhima, Daadi and others hear the scream from downstairs. Daadi asks Riddhima did you hear him? Are you able to feel this pain? Today my Vansh has lost the most precious thing in his life; worst days of his life are going on. It's all due to you, Riddhima!

" Kahan Dhoondhu Mein Usse? Arrrgghhh "

" Suna Tumne?

Tum ... Tum Ye Dard Mehsoos Kar Paa Rahi Ho?

Aaj .. Aaj Mere Bacche Ne Apne Zindagi Ki Sabse Keemti Cheez Kho Di

Uske Zindagi Ke Sabse Bure Din Chal Rahe Hai

Ye Sab Sab ... Sab Tumhari Wajah Hai Riddhima

Sab Tumhari Wajah Se Hai "

" Dekh Lo Riddhima! Dekh Lo Ye Sab Tumhare Kiye-Karaye Ka Natija Hai

Samjaya Tha Na Maine Tumhe ... Warning Bhi Di Thi Ki Apne Hadh Mei Rehna

Lekin Tum Nahi Maani 

Bahut Mar Rahi Thi Na Tum Sab Kuch Janne Keliye

Huh? Iss Ghar Mei  Apni Takha-Jhaki Karne Ki, 

Har Ek Cheez Ki Toh Lene Ki Chah Se Kya Tufan Aaya Hai

Aaj Sabit Ho Gaya Ki Iss Ghar Keliye, Aur Vansh Keliye Tum Kabhi Layak Thi Hi Nahi

Iss Ghar Ka Sabse Bura Waqt Tha Vo Jab Tumhare Kadam Iss Ghar Mei Pade The

Ab Agar Zara Bhi Tumme Sharam Baaki Haina Jaake Vo Painting Lekar Aao

Bus! Koi Excuse Nahi

Galati Tumne Ki Hai, Usko Sudharne Ka Kaam Bhi Tum Hi Karogi "

Daadi stumbles; Chanchal and Anupriya holds her. Anupriya ask Riddhima to see all the repercussions cause of her deeds. Anupriya says I had warned you to be in your limits, but you didn't listen. Anupriya says it is proved today that you don't deserve this house, or to be Vansh's wife. The worst phase of this house started when you entered in here. If you have any shame left in you, then go and get the painting. Riddhima tries to make her understand that she has no idea where the painting is and is ready for any punishment.

" Aapko Mujhe Jo Saaz Deni Hai De Dijiye

Par Mein Sacch Keh Rahi Hu, Meri Baato Ka Yakeen Kijiye 

Mujhe Nahi Pata Hai Ki Vo Painting Kahan Per Hai, Maine Nahi Churaayi Hai Vo "

" Saaza Toh Tumhe Milegi "

Vansh standing on top of the stairs, says she will get punishment for sure. He walks downstairs glaring at Riddhima. Everyone looks at him. He gives Riddhima one hour to find the painting wherever it is, before Lord Ganesha's veneration, after that she can leave from the house unscathed. He says whatever the situation be, you will have to leave from here. Now we can't stay together anymore. He starts the chronometer for one hour, and leaves.

" Ek Ghanta Bacha Hai Sunrise Mein ... Baapa Ki Aarti Honi Hai

Aarti Khatam Hone Ka Waqt Hai Tumhare Paas 

Vo Painting Jahan Bhi Ho, Usse La Ke Do

Uske Baad Sahi Salamat Jaa Sakti Ho Yahan Se

Warna ...

Situation Chahe Jo Bhi Ho ... Tumhe Yahan Se Jana Hoga

Ab Hum Saath Nahi Reh Sakte "

Riddhima is regretful for the mistake she made and decides to talk to Vansh. She goes to the room and gets shocked seeing Vansh lying on the floor, crouched. She gives him water but he jerks the glass away and asks her to come in front of him, only after she finds out the painting. Riddhima apologizes and says that she knows what he is going through. She says that she is an orphan and knows how precious a mother is. Vansh drags her out of the room and says that now no more drama will be allowed. He asks her to get the painting and reminds only 45 minutes is left. He shuts the door.

" Vansh Vansh "

" Mere Samne Tab Aana Jab Tumhare Haath Mei Vo Painting Ho "

" Vansh ... Vansh Please Calm Down

I'm Sorry! Mein Tumhe Aise Hurt Nahi Karna Chahti Thi

Mein Janti Hu Tum Per Kya Beet Rahi Hai ... Mein Bhi Anath Hu

Ek Maa Ki Keemat, Ek Family Ki Keemat Mujhse Zyada Koi Nahi Samaj Sakta

Dekho Ye Sab Pata Nahi Kaise ... Mein Bus "

" Bus! Bus Koi Drama Nahi

Jao Aur Uss Painting Ko Dhundho

Tumhare Last Sirf Paintalis Minute Bacche Hai "

" Kya Kar Diya Maine?

Vansh Chahe Kitna Bhi Bura Insaan Ho

Par Mein Kissi ... Kissi Bete Ko Uski Maa Ki Yaadon Se Alag Nahi Kar Sakti "

Riddhima thinks Vansh might be a bad person but she cannot snatch a mother’s memory from a son. She wonders who took the painting away. She is sure that whoever it might be, want to put whole blame on her. A person wearing black gloves is shown keeping eye on Riddhima.

" Ye Kya Kar Rahi Ho Tum? "

" Kaha Chhupa Raka Hai Uss Painting Ko? 

Mujhe Janti Hu Vo Tumne Hi Churaayi Hai

Tumne Mujhe Mystery Room Mein Bheja, Aur Tum Chahte The Ki Mein Pakadi Jau

Jab Mein Pakadi Nahi Gayi Toh Tumhe Afsoos Bhi Hua Tha

Tumne Ye Sab Kuch Mujhe Phasane Keliye Kiya Hai, Kahan Chhupa Raki Hai Vo Painting? "

" Stop This Nonsense! Maine Aisa Kuch Nahi Kiya Hai  "

" Tumhare Siva Aur Kaun Kar Sakta Hai Aryan

Tum Hi Batao Kaun Mujhe Phasaayega; Kahan Chhupa Raki Hai Vo Painting?

Mein Janti Hu Tumhari Vansh Ke Saath Banti Nahi Hai, Aur Tum Usse Phasana Chahte Ho, 

Tum Usse Takleef Pohenchna Chahte Ho, Ye Bhi Janti Hu "

" Haan Vo Baat Sahi Hai; In Fact Mein Jo Chahta Tha , Vo Ho Bhi Gaya

Lekin Mein Itna Bada Kameena Nahi Hu Ki Uske Liye Vansh Ki Maa Ki Painting,

Unke Aakhiri Nishaani Chori Karu "

" Aryan, Seedhe Seedhe Vo Painting Mujhe Lauta Do Warna "

" Ohhh! Now You Are Scaring Me

Warna Kya? "

Riddhima goes in Aryan’s room and starts searching for the painting in the closet. Aryan, who was sitting on bed and reading, asks what she is doing. Riddhima blames him for taking the painting since he doesn’t like Vansh and wants to hurt him. Aryan sits on bed saying that it is right but he is not that bad to steal Vansh’s last memory of his mother. Riddhima threatens to tell everyone that he sent her in the mystery room and told her about the key.

" Warna Mein Vansh Ko Aur Baaki Sab Ko 

Bata Dungi Ki Mystery Room Mein Tumne Mujhe Bheja Tha

Aur Uski Chaabi Ke Baare Mein Bhi Tumne Mujhe Bataya Tha "

" Okay! Fine Sure 

Jao Jaake Baata Do Sabko

Lekin ... Kaun Vishwas Karega Iss Bakwas Pe?

I Mean, Sab Yahi Sochenge Ki Tumne Khud Ko Bachane Keliye,

Tumne Apna Guna Mere Shoulders Per Shift Kar Diye

Kuch Nahi Bigad Paogi Tum Mera "

" Isse Dekh Kar Lagta Nahi Hai Ki Isne Vo Painting Churaayi Hai

Iss Per Time Barbad Karne Se Achcha Hai Mein Painting Tak Pahuchane Ka Koi Aur Rasta Nikalu 

Bus Teens Minute Bache Hai Mere Paas "

Aryan says that none will believe her but everyone will think that she is putting blame on him to save herself. Riddhima thinks that it doesn’t seem like he stole the painting. She sees only thirty minutes left and decides to go search it.

" Har Jagah Dhoond Liya Painting Kahi Nahi Mil Rahi Hai

Itna Bura Lag Raha Haina Ki Meri Wajah Se Vansh Ki Maa Ki Aakhari Nishaani Usse Durr Ho Gayi

Kya Karu? Kahan Dhoondhu? "

Riddhima in secret room, regrets because Vansh lost his mother’s last memory because of her. She wonders where the painting could be. Black glove person keeping eye on Riddhima, walks down the stairs. Hearing some noise, Riddhima turns and asks who he/she is.

Episode ends