sakshi229 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know most of the people is not happy with the current track including me... We are not expecting this thing from vansh... But vansh is a character who is known for not forgiving the people who betrays him then how can he easily forgive anupriya who has given his life ka sabde bada dhokha.... Ridhima ne bhi dhokha dia.... It was ridhima's decision to come into vansh's life... Vansh forcefully married her... Both have trust issues.. We are expecting andha pyaar from them... But immj2 is not for blind love... Vansh is very much hurt from ridhima's actions...as per his statement, maine use baar baar mauka dia usne baar baar mauka ke fayda uthaya... Vansh tumne use mauka dia... U didnt tell her about ragini... Always showed that u r the killer... How come will she trust you... Ridhima also hasnt trust vansh... This track is mandatory for resolving their trust issues... I will be happy if they will show normal love rather than blind love... And ishani's dialogue that vansh bhai ka pyaar bht khatarnaak hai is coming true....ridhima will come to know about how obsessive vansh is and how she will deal with it...