Checked & replied too, Rimi.❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Checked & replied too, Rimi.❤️
Zara Zara sa Mera Hun Mujhme...
Poora Poora Hun Tera...

Most of the time, I want Bon to be a bacchi... But there are scenes like this! I just wish Bon badi ho jaye aur Ani ka jaldi se 😍 ban jaye
These two make me feel so ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lovely pic rimi
Same behen🤗the only reason I don't get upset thinking about leap is☺️❤️Most of the time, I want Bon to be a bacchi... But there are scenes like this! I just wish Bon badi ho jaye aur Ani ka jaldi se 😍 ban jaye
These two make me feel so ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rimi precap ke last still ka cap daal na 🤣
Most of the time, I want Bon to be a bacchi... But there are scenes like this! I just wish Bon badi ho jaye aur Ani ka jaldi se 😍 ban jaye
These two make me feel so ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yes Akshu Ye dono bhi na... ❤️
Lovely pic rimi
Mai kal se post nai kar rahi thi but abb socha chhodo ❤️ they r so cute ☺️
Rimi precap ke last still ka cap daal na 🤣
MunNi ka?🤪
Originally posted by: 2GP4SWLZ66DUP6LX
Same behen🤗the only reason I don't get upset thinking about leap is☺️❤️
Sahi mei... Ani abhi usko itna adore karta hai... Socho jab pyaar ho jayega toh kitna kuch karega uske liye