Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Navya was on her phone call when she heard the voices coming from the living area. At first hand she ignored but when she heard anant's voice coming, her concentration broke from the call.

NAVYA- Vijay sir.. I will analyse the next part tomorrow. Excuse me for now..?

VIJAY- yes sure.. bye

Navya disconnects the call, and moves towards the living area to find Anant, Ranbir and Ritika.

RANBIR- hey navya.. 

Navya smile to greet Ranbir and then her eyes falls on Anant who was looking at her. 

RITIKA- aunty ne kaha you are busy with office call, that's why tumhe awaz nahi diya..

NAVYA- it's ok. But tum log is time par yaha.?

Asked Navya getting confused. She looks at Anant who smile at her and then she turns to face Ritika again.

RANBIR- we have came here to pick you up.. for.. lunch..

Answered Ranbir and Navya looks surprised.

NAVYA- lunch. ?

RITIKA- sorry navya.. kal tumhe bataya nahi. Actually bhul bhi gayi thi and tumhe batati to shayad tum mana kar deti.. that's why .

Said Ritika looking at Anant while Navya gave a light smile. She was thinking something when Anant indicates Ritika to speak further.

RITIKA- navya...

Navya's thoughts broke as she heard Ritika calling her.

RITIKA- what are you thinking? Get ready fast...

Ritika said smiling. Navya looks at Deepak and Meeta and then answered Ritika.

NAVYA- I'm sorry guys. I could not make it...

Navya denied to accompany them making Anant surprise. He looks at Ranbir and Ritika and indicates them to convince her. 

RANBIR- aa..bb..b why navya.? Kaha busy ho tum aaj ?

NAVYA- office work Ranbir.. thoda urgent he... But you guys carry on..

Navya denied smiling and Anant nods in disbelief. He bows down looking sad and Navya looks at him doing that.

RITIKA- come on Navya. It's a matter of some time. Wapis ake kam kar lena..

Requested Ritika moving towards her. Navya holds her hand and smile at her.

NAVYA- really sorry Ritika. Me.. nahi aa sakti..

Ritika was about to speak when navya interrupts her in between.

NAVYA- tum log betho. I will just come..

Navya excused herself and went inside her room. 

MEETA- Anant .. I... I am so sorry for navya's behaviour..

Meeta apologized to anant for which he gave her a light nod.

ANANT- why you are sorry maa.? It's no one's fault.

Said Anant nodding his head. Deepak gave a look at him.

DEEPAK- yes. It's no one's fault.. sivay tumhare .

Anant looks at him in surprise while meeta hits Deepak's shoulder lightly 

DEEPAK- what ?

MEETA- kya keh rahe he aap.?

Whispered meeta while Deepak indicates her to keep quiet.

DEEPAK- ha to anant.. what I was saying is.. it's all your fault. You have hurt Navya. Tumhara koi haq nahi tha ki tum use is tarah se bate sunao...

Said Deepak in a strict voice while Anant bows down. Ranbir and Ritika looks at each other and then at Anant. 

MEETA- what are you saying Deepak.? Aise kaise haq nahi tha.? Anant is... Navya's... husband. .

Said meeta in a low voice almost knowing that it's a half truth. 

DEEPAK- husband tha . Ab kya hai? Bas ek dost .. aur dosto me mazak ho sakta hai.. but hurt kar dene wali bate nahi...

Said Deepak explaining his point to Anant. Anant sighed and moves towards Deepak.

ANANT- you are right papa. Galati hui hai mujhse. But I have not done that intensionally. Us din mene jo bhi navya ko kaha.. that was all because of ... Frustration.. and I feel ashamed of that. Trust me..

Deepak gave him a light smile and caresses anant's back. 

DEEPAK- ok. I trust you. Kar liya mene tumpar yakin. But now what..? Navya to sad hai. Because someone has hurt her, the one who she considers her best friend. 

Anant nods his head understanding what Deepak is saying.

ANANT- give me one chance papa. Let me talk with her. I'm sure she is going to forgive me .. please..

Anant requested Deepak and he smiles at him. Deepak nods his head allowing Anant to talk with Navya. Anant looks at everyone and excused himself as he left in navya's room. 

Anant knocks the door of navya's room as she was trying to act busy in her laptop. She looks at him for a second and then continued looking at laptop.

NAVYA- bolo anant...

Anant enters the room hesitantly and looks at Navya. 

ANANT- navya...

Navya motioned her eyes to look at him and found him staring her already. She gets up from her place and waited for him to speak. 

ANANT- wo... Me....act... actually...

Anant stammered to speak while Navya still kept quiet saying nothing. She again waited for him to speak but he did nothing. Finally she sighed and nods in disbelief turning to the other side, back facing him. 

NAVYA- let it be Anant. Tumse nahi hoga. I know tum bohot kuch sochkar aye honge. You wanted to say some poetic lines in front of me to pacify me.. but ab tum sab bhul gaye ho and all you want to say is sorrrr....

She turns at his side and stops in between looking the visual in front. Anant was sitting on his knees holding his ears, apologizing her. She looks at him in surprise while Anant smile sadly. 

ANANT- one minute...

He put his hand at his back and takes a card which he was hiding behind his back. He forwards the card to her and got back to his position holding his ears. 

NAVYA- sorry card..??

It was a handmade card by Anant and Navya was amazed looking at his efforts. She opens the card to find the note written by him - "I know I have committed a huge mistake and I know I have disappointed you. But please believe me that I am sorry for that. I am for hurting your feelings, I take back my words. I truly apologize for my words and actions." Navya smile looking at him which makes Anant a little happy.

ANANT- so...?? 

NAVYA- so what..??

Asked Navya crossing her arms.

ANANT- we are ok right..?

Asked Anant hoping for the best while Navya pressed her smile not answering him. 

ANANT- yar navya... Please say something. Mere knees dard kar rahe hai..

Said Anant in a pout while Navya giggles at him. 

NAVYA- you deserve it Mr Bajpayee. Aise hi bethe raho.. for next 10 minutes..

Said Navya moving towards the wardrobe while Anant looks amazed. He didn't said anything and continued sitting in same position. Navya took out a dress from wardrobe and was about to go in washroom when she looks at Anant.

NAVYA- it's ok.. uth jao..

Anant smile at her and gets up standing on his feet.

ANANT- tumne maaf kiya na.?

Asked Anant and Navya smile nodding her head. Anant moves towards her and holds her hand 

ANANT- I promise I will not say these things again. But believe me Navya, me aisa nahi sochta jaisa mene kaha..

Navya nods her head in agreement.

NAVYA- I know. Me tumhare words se upset thi. Baki kuch nahi..

They both kept on looking at each other. Suddenly navya took her hands back, freeing herself from his hold. 

ANANT- so... You get ready . We are waiting outside. Then we will go for lunch..

NAVYA- yaa...

Anant smile leaving from there while navya kept on looking at him...

Anant and Navya enters the Bajpayee mansion and Sugandha welcomes them.

SUGANDHA- navya...

Navya embraces Sugandha in a hug.

SUGANDHA- thank god you are here. Now I am relaxed..

Said Sugandha caressing her head while Navya smile at her. She looks at Anant and hits his shoulder.

ANANT- mom..??

SUGANDHA- be aware.. agar agli bar se meri Navya ko hurt kiya hai to...

Sugandha warned him while Navya giggle at her words. Anant nods his head in agreement joining his hand.

ANANT- never.. promise..

DADI- navya...

Dadi interrupts their conversation. Navya looks at dadi who was coming down the stairs with the help of Nimisha.

NAVYA- dadi..

Navya runs towards her and helps her to sit on sofa. 

DADI- agayi..? I thought you are upset with all of us..

Said dadi while navya lightly shook her head.

NAVYA- me apni best friend se upset ho sakti hu kya.?

Navya winks at dadi making her laugh a little. 

NAVYA- acha dadi.. how are you? Are you feeling fine now.? And what about your diet.? And medicines..? I am going to take care of everything. Phone pe itna ache se dhyan nahi de pa rahi thi but now I am going to visit here everyday..

Navya said strictly almost scolding dadi. Sugandha smile at her and then looks at Anant who was staring Navya too. 

NIMISHA- yes bhabhi. It will be best for us. Kyuki dadi to hum me se kisi ka nahi sunti..

Nimisha complaint about dadi while she lightly hits at her hand.

NAVYA- this is not done dadi. You have to listen to everyone now. Please...

Navya requested her while dadi nods in agreement. Navya embrace her in a hug and dadi caresses her back. 

SUGANDHA- acha navya.. you have a seat.. I will prepare something for you..

Navya nods at her. Sugandha was about to leave when navya stops her.

NAVYA- maa... Wo...

SUGANDHA- I know... Pakode hi banaungi..

Sugandha said completing navya's sentence for which Navya smile in agreement. Sugandha leaves from there and Navya turns towards Anant.

NAVYA- tumhe kisine punished kiya hai kya.? 

Nimisha giggle at her words While Anant nods his head in disagreement.

NAVYA- then ? Betho..

Navya orders Anant to sit and he follows with a nod.

NAVYA- where is papa.?

Navya looks around to find Om when at the same moment he came there from upstairs.

OM- navya... 

Om became happy looking at Navya. She moves towards him and took his blessings.

OM- god bless you. And thank god you are here. Otherwise Anant would have been out of this house..

Said Om taunting at Anant while Navya laughs at him.

ANANT- meri to koi value hi nahi hai yaha..

Anant crossed his arms in a pout. 

NAVYA- no papa.. aapko thanks Anant ko hi kehna chahiye. Usne mujhe manaya tabhi to me yaha hu..

Said Navya looking at Anant while he gave a look at Om.

OM- okay fine.. hum sab ne bhi tumhe maaf kiya.. enjoy..

Said Om looking at Anant while he nods his head in disbelief.

OM- waise acha hi hua Navya that you are here. I have a news for all of you..

Om said looking at everyone. Everyone looks in confusion at each other.

DADI- what news.?

OM- batata hu.. but.. where is Sugandha..? Sugandha....

Om calls for Sugandha looking at the kitchen's way. After a moment Sugandha came near him.

SUGANDHA- kya hua.? 

OM- I have to tell you all a news.. 

Said om smiling. 

SUGANDHA- ha but what news.?

Asked Sugandha being confused. Om looks at Nimisha and gave a smile.

OM- next week.. nimisha ko dekhne... Ladke wale arahe hai...

Om announced making Sugandha and dadi happy while giving a shock to Nimisha, Navya and Anant. 

NIMISHA- what. ??

Nimisha gets up shouting in surprise. 

OM- yes.. maa..Sugandha.. you remember Mr Vatsal Rathi.? 

Sugandha and Dadi thinks for a while.

SUGANDHA- ya.. I think our Delhi clients right.?

Om nods in agreement. 

OM- he has proposed his son's rishta for our nimmi...

Sugandha and dadi became happy hearing this. Nimisha looks at Navya while Navya does the same. 

DADI- oh nice. They are very nice people. We have met them few times..

Om nods in agreement at dadi. 

OM- next week they are coming to Mumbai to meet us. Nimisha... You just meet Rohan. Aur fir tumhe pasand aya then only we will proceed..

Said Om caressing nimisha's head. Sugandha moves towards Nimisha and cups her face.

SUGANDHA- I am very happy for you. Hamari nimmi itni badi hogayi that we are discussing about her marriage...

Sugandha pecked nimisha's forehead. Anant sighed and keeps his hand on his head while Navya nods in disbelief.

NIMISHA- but papa.. milne kyu..? I mean I don't know them.. aur...

OM- nahi janti isliye to milne arahe he na nimmi.. 

Om interrupts her making Nimisha disappointed. 

DADI- no one will force you nimisha. Believe me.. tumhare marzi ke bina koi kuch decide nahi karega..

Said Dadi making nimisha smile a little. She looks at Navya who nods at her asking her to keep quiet for now. Nimisha nods at Navya while Anant watches both the girls exchanging glances at each other....

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Keep trying Anant 😂 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Keep trying Anant 😂 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Thanks for reading.

Stay tuned ❣️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He managed to get the apology out. It was difficult but he did it.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He managed to get the apology out. It was difficult but he did it.

Yes..😂

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

NIMISHA- that's not done bhabhi...

Nimisha yells and shouts her frustration out at Navya as they both were in nimisha's room discussing about the on-going marriage alliance. 

NIMISHA- mujhse bina puche, how can papa call any random boy and arrange our meeting.?

Said Nimisha in a disappointment. Navya gave a look at her while nimisha moves from one corner of the room to the other, continuosly getting angry at Om.

NIMISHA- this is literally not done.. and dadi aur maa.. unhone kuch bhi nahi kaha papa se... 

Said Nimisha nodding in disbelief. Navya sighed looking at Nimisha and gets up from her place.

NAVYA- nimmi stop...

Navya holds nimisha's hand and stopped her from roaming.

NAVYA- in sab bato ka kya fayda.? I have already told you.. that you should have talked with Anant atleast..

Said Navya nodding her head while Nimisha bows down not having any words.

NIMISHA- bhabhi.. me bat karne wali thi. But I didn't get any opportunity. Bhai Delhi chale gaye, uske bad dadi ki tabyet kharab hogayi.. and after that I too forgot to speak with bhai..

Nimisha said getting disappointed while Navya gave a light smile at her.

NAVYA- it's ok. Relax.. itna bhi kuch nahi hua hai. Papa ne tumhari shadi fix nahi kar di hai. Tumhe bas dekhne ladke wale arahe hai..

Navya tried to calm her down while Nimisha still looks tensed.

NIMISHA- no bhabhi . Ye itni bhi choti bat nahi hai. I am not understanding what.....

Nimisha stop in between when her eyes falls at the door. Navya looks at her direction to find Anant standing.

NAVYA- Anant... Wo...

Anant stopped Navya by showing her the hand. He looks at Nimisha.

ANANT- tu bahar ja. I want to talk with Navya..

Said Anant to Nimisha. She looks at Navya who indicates her to go. Nimisha leaves from the room closing the door behind her.

ANANT- what happened.? When is she going to tell me about her boyfriend.?

Asked Anant to navya who looks at him in surprise. 

NAVYA- Anant.?

ANANT- to kya kahu.? I don't even know his name...

Navya nods her head in disbelief. 

ANANT- ab tak nimmi ne mujhse bat nahi ki . What is she thinking.? What is she waiting for.? Shadi hone ke bad wo sabse bat karne wali hai kya.? 

Anant said in disbelief while Navya giggle at him.

ANANT- niche jab papa ne uske shadi ki bat thi that time I thought that she will reveal about her boyfriend. But no.. she didn't said anything..

Anant nods in frustration. Navya sighed listening his words while He gave a look at her.

ANANT- what ?

NAVYA- you are overreacting.. 

Anant nods in disbelief and goes near the bed to sit. Navya moves near him and keep her hand on his shoulder.

NAVYA- it's difficult for a girl to take decisions of her marriage anant.. it's difficult for her to speak about her marriage. You have to understand..

Anant looks at her and didn't said anything. 

NAVYA- pehele to tum shant hojao. And have a talk with nimisha. And don't overreact please..

Anant nods his head lightly. Navya smile at him and goes near the door to open it. She peeps outside and find nimisha near the pillar in a deep thought.

NAVYA- nimmi..

Nimisha looks at Navya when she heard her name. Navya indicates her to come and nimisha followed her. Nimisha looks at Anant who was sitting on bed. She looks at Navya who indicates her to speak.

NIMISHA- bhai...

Anant looks at her and gets up to move towards her.

ANANT- bolo nimmi...

Said Anant folding his hands. Nimisha bows down and was thinking what exactly to speak. Anant gave a look at Navya 

ANANT- dekha..? I am not understanding what is there to think in this.?

Said Anant to Navya while she indicates her to keep quiet.

NAVYA- nimmi.. relax.. it is decided that you want to marry by your choice right.? 

Nimisha nods her head in agreement.

NAVYA- then tell your brother the whole truth.. 

Nimisha looks at Anant who was waiting for her to speak. She started telling him about Nikhil and his family, their relationship and their decision to get married. After listening about nimisha and nikhil, anant sat on the bed thinking something.

NIMISHA- bhai.. nikhil is a very nice guy. And... We really love... Love each other..

Said Nimisha moving towards Anant. Navya smile at her and turns to look at Anant.

NAVYA- Anant.. I think ghar me sabko batane se pehele. You should meet with nikhil..

Anant thinks for a moment and nods in agreement. He gets up and looks at nimisha.

ANANT- when you are taking me to meet him.? 

Nimisha smile hearing Anant. 

NIMISHA- aaj.. me to kehti hu.. abhi.. abhi chalte hai..

Said Nimisha in excitement. 

ANANT- abhi.? Nimisha it's already evening.. aur navya ko bhi ghar jana hai..

NAVYA- it's ok Anant. Me ghar chali jaungi. You go and meet nikhil..

Said Navya with a smile while Anant shook his head.

ANANT- nahi.. you know that I can't handle anything without you. I'm going no where without you.. 

Said Anant in a go and looks at Navya. She looks at him in surprise while Nimisha smile at both of them. After a while Navya broke the stare looking down while Anant looks at Nimisha.

ANANT- let's meet tomorrow.. fine with that ?

Nimisha nods her head in agreement. She looks at Navya and embrace her in a hug.

NIMISHA- thanks a ton bhabhi..

Navya cups her face and gave her a smile. She looks at Anant who was already looking at her with a smile...

Anant Navya and Nimisha were waiting for Nikhil, sitting in a cafe for long. Anant checks his watch again and again while Nimisha observed him doing that. 

NIMISHA- bhai.. traffic me phas gaya hoga.. shayad... Ajayega..

Nimisha tried to make Anant calm while Anant just gave her a look.

ANANT- the one who doesn't take this meeting seriously, how will he take you seriously ?

Anant taunts her while she looks at Navya in a disbelief.

NAVYA- Anant .. stop it.. don't act like a typical elder brother..

Navya scolded him while he pouts folding his hands. Nimisha looks at the door and finds Nikhil looking here and there. 

NIMISHA- nikhil...

Nimisha stand on her place and shouts for his name. He looks at her and move towards their table. 

Anant looks at Navya in a questioning look and she lightly nods her head. Nimisha indicates nikhil to speak with anant.

NIKHIL- hi.. I am.. Nikhil Verma...

Said Nikhil forwarding his hand forward to meet with Anant. Anant meets his hand with his and indicates him to settle down.

NIKHIL- sorry.. actually I was stuck in traffic..

Nikhil apologize looking at Anant while he gave a look at nimisha. 

ANANT- nice guess..

Nimisha smile at him lightly. 

NIMISHA- aa..bb.. nikhil.. ye hai mere Anant bhai.. and.. navya bhabhi se to tum mil hi chuke ho..

Said Nimisha to start a conversation. Nikhil smile looking at Navya.

NAVYA- hi nikhil.. how are you.?

NIKHIL- I am absolutely fine ma'am.. thanks for asking.. and.. thank you for coming here. I am glad that you both agreed to meet me..

Said Nikhil in a hesitation and looks at Anant. 

ANANT- we had to agree Mr Nikhil.. tumhe pata hai hamare ghar me nimisha ke shadi ki bate horahi hai.?

Asked Anant directly making Nimisha and Nikhil to look at each other.

NIKHIL- yes sir.. nimisha told me about this...

ANANT- then..? What are you thinking about.? Meri behen se shadi karni hai ya nahi.? Ya bas yu hi... Timepass..??

Nikhil bows down not able to answer him while Nimisha gave a stern look at Anant. Navya observed both of their expressions and gets up from her place holding anant's hand.

NAVYA- tum chalo mere sath ek minute...

Said Navya pulling Anant to get up. He looks at her in confusion while Nimisha and Nikhil too looks confused.

ANANT- where?

NAVYA- sshhuu...

Navya indicates him to keep quiet. He gets up and followed Navya to the other corner.

NIKHIL- what happened nimmi.?

Asked Nikhil looking at Anant and Navya.

NIMISHA- bhai ki class lagne wali hai..

Said Nimisha nodding her head in disbelief. 

ANANT- kya hua hai Navya?

Anant asked her as they were standing away from their table. 

NAVYA- tumhe kya hua hai ye bataoge tum.?

Asked Navya folding her hands. While Anant sighed looking at the other side.

NAVYA- Anant please.. don't act that way.. ye jo tum serious aur strict banne ki koshish kar rahe ho na.. stop doing that, you are not able to do it.. 

Said Navya almost scolding him while Anant bows down listening her.

NAVYA- nimmi have trusted you and hence have brought you here to meet Nikhil. Please.. use disappoint mat karo..

Navya said while Anant gave a look at her. 

ANANT- why I will disappoint nimisha.? Maa papa and dadi se milwane se pehele, atleast I have to check with the boy rightm?

NAVYA- then do that properly.. itna rude hone ki koi zarurat nahi hai...I know tum gussa nahi ho bas you are acting. And let me tell you, you are a very bad actor...

Said Navya nodding her head in disbelief while Anant pouts at her.

ANANT- that was so rude .

NAVYA- jo bhi hai.. sach yahi hai.. stop acting and please be serious... Otherwise you know me...

Navya warns him pointing her finger at him while Anant giggle nodding in agreement. They both headed back towards Nimisha and Nikhil.

ANANT- so... Nikhil... What work you do.?

Asked Anant with a smile. Nimisha sighs in relief looking at anant's reaction and then looks at Navya to thank her. 

NIKHIL- sir.. I work at NP group of companies. I am an intern there.. waise to on campus hi, I got placed.

Anant gave an impressive look at him nodding his head. 

ANANT- and.. what's your plan for future.?

NIKHIL- I want to do MBA..uski preparation mene start kar di hai.. most probably.. I will give exams next year..

Anant again smile getting impressed hearing Nikhil. 

NAVYA- nikhil... Jaisa ki tumhe pata hai that hamare ghar me nimisha ke shadi ki bat horahi hai. So.. are you ready to get married now..? I mean.. will it not be a obstruction in your career plan..?

Asked Navya for which Anant looks at her. He knows Navya is a career oriented girl and when she had taken the decision of her marriage, she had to do adjustment of her career. 

NIKHIL- ma'am . I think that nothing can come between the other thing. I and nimisha have plans regarding our relationship and career. And we believe it will go hand in hand. Nimisha mere liye kabhi obstacle nahi ban sakti.. we have to make our future together...

Said Nikhil looking at Nimisha. Navya smile at them and looks at Anant. The moments of their unsuccessful marriage were roaming in her mind. Why didn't she thought about what Nikhil just said about career and relationship. Anant smile sadly looking at her as he knows what navya is thinking about. 

NIMISHA- bhai.. bhabhi..

Nimisha interrupts their stare and both of them looks at them.

NIMISHA- I hope... You have got all your answers.. 

Nimisha looks at them with a hope. Anant and Navya again looks at each other and then turns towards Nikhil..

ANANT- don't worry nikhil... Me aaj hi ghar par tum dono ke bare me bat karta hu...

Nimisha gets happy hearing him. She embraced nikhil in a hug while Anant and Navya looks at each other in embarrassment. 

NIKHIL- thank you so much sir...

ANANT- oh god... Now stop calling me sir.. 

Said Anant patting nikhil's shoulder while his smile widened hearing Anant.

ANANT- by the way.. I should salute you.. tumhare himmat ki kya baat hai.. tumne Nimisha Bajpayee se pyar karne ki himmat ki.. hats off...

Anant teases nimisha for which Nikhil giggle. 

NIMISHA- bhabhi... Dekho na...

NAVYA- Anant... Stop it...

Navya playfully hits Anant while he laughs at Nimisha. Nimisha holds navya's hand.

NIMISHA- thank you so much bhabhi..

NAVYA- always welcome nimmi..

Navya caresses her head while Anant smile looking at both of them...

Everyone in Bajpayee mansion were silent and thinking about what Anant had just disclosed them. Sugandha and Dadi were sitting on couch looking at Om who was standing with his hands at the back listening to Anant. Navya and Nimisha were standing beside the couch waiting for Om to speak.

OM- I don't know anant...

Finally Om breaks his silence turning towards Anant.

OM- mujhe love marriage se koi problem nahi hai.. but.. will nimisha get adjust in their family.?

Asked Om out of concern. Anant looks at the direction where Navya and Nimisha were standing.

NAVYA- why not papa.?

Navya interrupts and now everyone were looking at Navya. 

NAVYA- just because Nikhil belongs to a middle class family, you will doubt on nimisha's adjustment.? 

Asked Navya while Om sighed again getting busy in his thoughts.

NAVYA- me bhi to middle class family se belong karti hu. To kya jab mere aur Anant ke alliance ki bat horahi thi, tab bhi aapne yahi socha ki kya me yaha adjust kar paungi ya nahi...

Om lightly shook his head not able to speak while Anant looks at him. 

ANANT- navya is right papa. Jab aap arrange marriage ke liye class, status and caste me nahi mante..then why in love marriage.? 

NAVYA- and papa.. sabse badi bat yahi hai that nikhil and nimisha love each other..

Said Navya moving towards Om. She looks at Anant for a moment and then again continued.

NAVYA- ek shadi me, love and understanding is what that all matters..

Anant bows down feeling disappointed while Sugandha watches his expressions.

NAVYA- and believe me papa.. nimisha and nikhil really loves each other. Unke rishte me wo pyar,wo understanding hai..

Om looks at Navya and then at Anant.

OM- I am not denying it Navya.. bat bas ye he ki... Hum sab me se koi.. Nikhil ko jyada janta nahi hai.. you both have also met him for once.. how can we take any decision like marriage with this one meeting.?

Om tells his concern to Anant and Navya. Nimisha bows down feeling sad and praying silently while Anant observe her.

ANANT- papa.. bhale hi hum Nikhil ko jyada nahi jante.. but nimisha knows him from three years.. aur teen salo me to kya kuch nahi ho jata .. 

Said Anant looking at Navya. She understood what exactly he wants to say.

NAVYA- kabhi kabhi.. teen sal bhi kafi nahi hote hai Anant..

Said Navya looking at Anant and getting emotional. Om gets confused hearing both of them talking out of track. While Sugandha gets surprised by their conversation.

ANANT- kafi to puri life bhi nahi hoti Navya...dekha jaye to ek pal hi kafi hai.. aur dekha jaye to puri zindagi bhi nahi...

Anant and Navya stare each other going through a slight emotional conversation. They know what they have done to their relationship. Navya looks down breaking the stare. She wipes her eyes and looks at Om.

NAVYA- papa.. nikhil is a very nice boy. Wo hamari nimmi ko bohot khush rakhega. And above all, wo hamari nimisha ko samajhta hai.. janta hai ki wo kya chahti hai. Uske career ko, uske needs ko nikhil ache se samajhta hai..

ANANT- yes papa..

Anant interrupts in between making Om to look at him.

ANANT- nimisha bhi nikhil se bohot pyar karti hai. She trust him and she knows that he will be there for her always. Please papa.. maan jayiye...

Om sighed and looks at dadi. Dadi smile at him and nods her head in agreement. He next looks at Sugandha who also smile at him. He moves towards Nimisha who was looking at him hoping the best answer from him.

OM- ok... I do not have any problem...

Said Om with a smile. Nimisha gets happy hearing him. Sugandha and Dadi gets up from their place and moves towards Nimisha. While Anant and Navya high-fived each and embrace each other in a hug. 

ANANT- congratulations navya.. we did it...

NAVYA- I know... Congratulations to you too...

They both gets happy, embracing each other in a hug. Sugandha looks at them and smile getting happy. After a while when reality hits Navya, she release Anant from the hug. They both release each other and bows down feeling embarrassed. Sugandha smile at them sadly.

NIMISHA- maa..

Sugandha looks at Nimisha when she called her.

NIMISHA- thank you so much..

Said Nimisha and hugs Sugandha while she caresses her daughter's head.

SUGANDHA- god bless you...

Sugandha looks at Anant and Navya and moves towards them.

SUGANDHA- all this has been possible because of you two..

Said Sugandha taking their hands in her hand. 

SUGANDHA- Aaj tumne, do pyar karne wale logo ko milaya hai. Bhagwan kare, tum dono ko ke sath sab sahi ho..

Said Sugandha giving a light peck at their hands. Anant and Navya hugs Sugandha together and in that process their hands touch each other. Sugandha closed her eyes and prayed silently for Anant and Navya...

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 

Awesome part 🙂 

I really loved how Anant & Navya stood for Nimmi & met Nikhil

Anant bhi😂😂 bade bhai ka raub nahi chod sakta good Navya knocked some sense in him 

Parents too agree to this alliance after thinking about Nimmi 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear 

Awesome part 🙂 

I really loved how Anant & Navya stood for Nimmi & met Nikhil

Anant bhi😂😂 bade bhai ka raub nahi chod sakta good Navya knocked some sense in him 

Parents too agree to this alliance after thinking about Nimmi 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Thankd a ton for reading 🤗

Stay tuned ❣️

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful..

Loved it...

Update soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Anant and Navya made a good team here. They can work well together.