We are happy about that🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
If it was Zeal , I would have tortured him with Tamil movie questions after deadline 🤣, but here I have no hopes of making any riddle 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We are happy about that🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
If it was Zeal , I would have tortured him with Tamil movie questions after deadline 🤣, but here I have no hopes of making any riddle 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Darshi isnt confident abt that particular one. Misthi, Zeal n all BWF veternan r confident lol
🤔 sending early doesn't mean I am confident 😛 result waale din sab pata chalega🤓
Happy and Healthy New Year 2021 to everyone 🤗
Mishti!🤗Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
🤔 sending early doesn't mean I am confident 😛 result waale din sab pata chalega🤓
Happy and Healthy New Year 2021 to everyone 🤗
How are you doing girl!?
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
🤔 sending early doesn't mean I am confident 😛 result waale din sab pata chalega🤓
Happy and Healthy New Year 2021 to everyone 🤗
R u trying to get into dramaqueen club hehe m sure u will get 5/5
Happy new year to u too🤗
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
🤔 sending early doesn't mean I am confident 😛 result waale din sab pata chalega🤓
Happy and Healthy New Year 2021 to everyone 🤗
Happy New Year❤️
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Imagine I had been up searching for it till 2 Am last night . I almost gave up and sent it back then , but decided to try one more time today and gave up after another search 🤣
Now I am curious 🤔can people speed up so that we know exactly which one is messing up people heads 🤪
Now I am curious 🤔can people speed up so that we know exactly which one is messing up people heads 🤪
19 people haven't sent so far 🤭
Now I am curious 🤔can people speed up so that we know exactly which one is messing up people heads 🤪
We 19 ppl r stuck with same riddle so i guess u will have to wait till after deadline only😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
19 people haven't sent so far 🤭
We are not 30 anymore .. 🤔
We are not 30 anymore .. 🤔
18 then😆