Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy festival season dear friends and take care..stay safe.😳

Edited by RM14 - 3 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Wow beautiful update dear...Rishbala's valentine's day celebration was superb😉 Madhu liked rk's surprise and she also planned to take rk with her for seminar... Eagerly waiting for ur next update dear...Thanks for pm...

Thanks a lot dear Suji..so happy..you loved it ..

My pleasure.😊

RM14 thumbnail

Thank you so much.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Well written chapters

Thanks a lot dear.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Thanks a lot friends..hope you are doing good..🤗

here posting part -16 of this story.. i know i am much late ..but could not help it..and now posting.😳

hope you like it.👍🏼

don't forget to give your valuable feedback..❤️

scroll down for update in next post..and Happy new year in advance.😃

RM14 thumbnail

Part -16 

Madhu and Rk were really so upset and disturbed about what happened and seeing Doctor ..they hurried towards him and asked about Rk’s father’s condition. Doctor told them that it was an heart attack and he will be under observation now..they are doing other tests also ..and he will be inhospital for some more days ..till they will be sure ..o/w he is out of dangernow..but still they have to be very careful about him ..even after discharge also.

Rk,Madhu nodded in yes.

“Doctor, we will take care of him ..just want him to be alright.”

“Yes Doctor [Madhu added],he will take proper rest also andno stress..we will try our best.”

The way Madhu added ..”we will try our best” touched Rk deeply..she is considering his family like her family and so supportive also.

“Don’t worry,he will be fine, and we are also doing ourbest,ok,now I am going.”

“Sure doctor.”

~~~~0~~~~

Rk said to Madhu to go now..he is here and he will manage..she can go and finish her work..than can come.”

Madhu said ..she is not going and will do work afterwords but Rk insisted her to go.

She said than that she will come back in sometime and also she will look after office as well ..no need of Rk  coming to office.

“Madhu!”

“Don’t say anything ..its your boss’s order..right!”

Rk smiled and said”Ok boss..right..how can I deny to obey your order!”

You smiled ..my job is done..and everything  will be fine..don’t worry..

and you too take care .. I will call you.”

“Thanks boss and my Madhu.”

“Mention not.. Mr. Rishabh and my Rk.”

Both smiled and she walked away.

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu was managing the work by herself and also

she was keeping herself updated about Rk’s dad’s  health and after her work got completed,shewent to hospital again. Rk told her that his dad is responding to treatment.Madhu felt relaxed hearing this.

Rk also told her that he is getting messages from his dad’soffice about the important work,though they are managing themselves still thereis some urgent work in which they need their boss and their boss Mr. MohanKundra is not there with them. Madhu said that yes his dad is not in condition but he must take charge of all this work.

“Madhu, I can do but how and also I don’t like that business moreover I am away from all this from long so I am just..”

“Rk ..once you will start na ..you can do it ..you know that also ..and you are just confirming from me..and also if there is any problem..i am here for you ..and our team also from “Head to Toe”

Is there for you..i know, you don’t like that business butstill you have to do it na.”

“Ya Madhu ..i want you to say this and now I am feeling better ..but at the same time I don’t want you to be over burdened.”

“You think ..i am so incapable? “ Madhu said in lil angrytone.

“Madhu ..Madhu..i didn’t wanted to upset you..pls..its not my inention. “

“I was joking ..but pls leave this “”Ifs” and “buts”..youjust focus here and about the work ..we will sort out.” She hold her hand andsaid.

Rk put his other hand on her hand and pressed it lil..assuring her that he is feeling much better now..and they will manage it alltogether.

Rk’s mom was still in shock..his sister’s  was taking care of her so they didn’t tookher to the hospital to meet her husband .. and so Rk  is the one in hospital and Madhu was with him whether on phone ..or by being there. She was her support system.

They were not allowed to meet him and talk to him ..they could only see him ..and doctors were keep them updating.

~~~~0~~~~

Rk came to meet Madhu ..she was waiting for her in a cafĂŠ.

Madhu came and he stood up ..they hugged each other and smiled.

They discuss about his dad’s health. He was improving but still Doctors said ..he will be therefor some more days.. meanwhile Rk was managing everything ...there was a problem in a deal and he wanted to tell Madhu. Madhu heard about it and she said ..shewill talk about it to her friends..who have knowledge of this field.. and they both will research about it more ..and sort it out together. Rk felt relaxed.

“Madhu, this was about that project but I am afraid of one thing more ..”

“What?” she said while having a sip of coffee.

“How will I sort out the issues between my dad and me..about us..etc. this time ..any lil thing can upset him ..and he is very stubborn ..how will he react after this ..i don’t know ..”

“I understand Rk but its ok..it will take time and all this will also effect him in some ways.. he is stubborn but we must be hopeful ..”

“That I am ! its just that ..its about you and I don’t want anyone to disrespect you in any way.”

“Aww ..Rk ..same here and I want your dad’s prospective tobe change and trust me ..something is going to be good out of this..this is troublesome situation but if we are together ..everything will be fine.

Plus ..neither I nor you are waiting for marriage ..our relationship is not depend on marriage certificate..we are there for each other and our love is on other level right !! “

“Right ma’am..and we will try new ways.”

Madhu smiled. Rk again said “Madhu,I have  joined dad’s business whether for sometime ..till he gets fit and fine..though I don’t want to join that business but still..”

“Than you can work there till you want ..what’s so upsetting about it ?”

“Its that ..why I am given advantage that if I am notworking in your company regularly..i mean you believe in equality between employees right!”

“Ya and I will do the same..at your position ..some advantages are given in out company and you are not totally absent from office..you are just working from home..for sometime..so no point raising this question..plus if you are thinking that I am going to hire anyone else than..”

“Than !! I mean thanks that you are so concerned.. thanks alot..i am relieved now .. but in last you didn’t completed the sentence ..sowhat are you thinking?”

Madhu with a mysterious smile..said” I am just thinking that this is good idea actually ..i should hire someone ..why should company suffer? you are right ! you are so much concerned about company ..very good ..very good ..”

“Madhu!! You want someone else at my post !! “

“Ya ..you only gave that idea na ! now what ? its good for company and you ..who knows ..you become boss in your father’s company ..than how will you manage two posts? I will think about this idea for sure.” Madhu was teasing Rk..now Rk understood ..and replied.”

“Okay ..than alright ..i will leave my job in “Head to Toe”and become boss in  my dad’s company.”

“What! Are you serious!” now Madhu got disturbed.

“Ya totally serious ..i will also hire someone who can accompany me..who can support me in company.”

“Accha ..so you want someone and that too female ,I guess.”

“May be ! “

“Good..good ..i will sent you some CV’s ..of b’ful and intelligent females..you can select if you want.”

“I guess something is burning !”Rk smiled naughtily.

“Actually someone’s heart was burning and that’s why allthis new posts matter begun..good let me see who you gonna hire for  your company?” Madhu said if she don’t care..“

“Madhu..who have started btw ? and now who is reacting ? its good to see you  possessive about me..“

“Same here ..you too will react in same way right !”

Rk started laughing and Madhu  joined him too ..they burst out laughing and felt themselves crazy about what they were talking.

“We are hell crazy about each other right! You are right..and we trust each other but still these crazy thought made us mad..”

“Ya we got proof too Rk ..”

“I love you Madhu…whether I will be in my dad’s company orin yours ..my one and only support system is you ..no one else ..”

“Same here.”

“One more thing .. I wanna thank you for whatever you are doing ..you are talking and meeting my sisters..and made them feel that you are there for them. They are appreciating you lots.”

“Rk ..that’s nothing special I have done ..they are family..and they are so sweet..

Buti could not meet your mom coz I didn’t wanted to face them after all this ..i can meet your sisters outside but it will take time for me to enter that house again..but if I am needed ..i will go.”

“Its alright ..mom is very much disturbed as she is not going to hospital ..i will take her to meet dad dad soon..when doctors will allow us.”

“Sure”

“Btw ..i am sure that you have made half team and soon mom will also be in your team ..they all like you ..i can read it in there eyes.”

“Why not ..and along with my mom too..we all will be a strong team. I will sing song than ..just like Shashi Kapoor sing in the movie..

“Le jayenge ..le jayenge..dilwale dulha le jaynge!!” “

“Oh ! Madhu ..i can imagine you in that !! OMG!! You go girl!! You rock!! My dad don’t know ..kaun hai unke saamne ..”

Madhu patted her back like she is proud of herself..and laughed.

Rk laughed too..and this was all Madhu wanted ..to cheer himup. She also start laughing ..and  when they realized that others are looking at them ..they paid the bill and walked away from there.

~~~~0~~~~

Rk came to meet Madhu urgently and wanted to talk about something.

Madhu opened the door and he entered in.

~~~~0~~~~

Thanks friends.❤️

Deepti😳

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Deepti

Hope you are well.

Happy New Year to you and your family

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 16

tremendous update, well written 

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy NewYear

Awesome update

Loved it,

Rk's father health  is improving ,

Rishbala are there for each other support,

Seems like sth happened which made rk to meet madhu urgently,curious to know what it is,

Thanks for the update