Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ok bye guys, my friend has come after long, it was nice interacting with you guys🤗
😭😭
Kyu? She'll not wash it this time, got the lesson from last time🤣
Originally posted by: OZ7YEPME54RIJ2LI
Well, Santa did listen to you, at least kept the power on, but the storm was pretty strong. I don't have time off but can chat with you for a couple of mins. on & off. 🤗
Isssaaaaaaa ❤️ How are you buddy???
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ok bye guys, my friend has come after long, it was nice interacting with you guys🤗
Bye Vagee🤗 Enjoy your time🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ok bye guys, my friend has come after long, it was nice interacting with you guys🤗
Bye Vagee! Have fun! Was nice talking to you after a long time too
aiyoo😭
Haila! My internet sachhi is working better!😆
Going good! How about you? So good to see you here🤗
Aww...You're here too...How are you doing? I signed in and went straight to answer the notifications....didn't even see who are here. ❤️🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5