Oh ok.. thanks Ash for the warning.. I will not waste my time now 😆
Yup dont waste your precious time👍🏼😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Oh ok.. thanks Ash for the warning.. I will not waste my time now 😆
Yup dont waste your precious time👍🏼😆
+1
Seems exciting Waiting for the Episode
+1
Meetha is somewhat okay. But he should be cunning against the opponents of the family na. I want him to join with his clever Bahu in planning against the opponents 😳
I have a feeling that he will use his barrister brain this time
i am still not able to figure out why he had to go out to finish the kheer
Dont know but i hope for once he use his barrister brain😆 but i feel bon will bring out the truth of DM😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Expectations wss high par koi baat nahi chala lenge❤️
What have you expect🤪 glad I didnt had any expection
Hello ❤️🤗
Maha epi was like usual mahaepi rite ? 🤪🤣
YES🤪
dekha nahi? Waise dekhne ki jarurat bhi nahi😆
vo jo zehar fake bidi de rahi vo ^Jungli kukurmutte^ se bana hai🤣
Lekin ye kukurmutte kya he ??🤔🤔