Except Mahi , Mani and Lexi no one is sure of the answer 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Except Mahi , Mani and Lexi no one is sure of the answer 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes tacker ko itna SS mila but still he sucked man wth. Even the antagonist wasnt strong. Ending was disappointing i mean seriously itni jaldi margaya with no major fight etc
The ending pissed me off more... Kya bakwaas hai yaar, I mean I could sense it coming way before, koi jhatka hi nahi laga😳 time khoti kiya mera...
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
arey you dont know how I sent it.. I thought if my colleague will disturb me then mera locha ho jaayega..😆
Draft kiya toh tha aapne😆
Sent in the answer. Once again 5 minutes late😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Except Mahi , Mani and Lexi no one is sure of the answer 🤣
🤣🤣 exactly
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mine too 😆
Seriously lagta hai game finish hone tak mere bp high rahega with tachycardia..😆🤪
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Except Mahi , Mani and Lexi no one is sure of the answer 🤣
And they are confirming it😆
These games bring out my competitive side. I had both my phone and laptop ready with replies to Mahi open to send. 🤣 I need help.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Seriously lagta hai game finish hone tak mere bp high rahega with tachycardia..😆🤪
Kuch bhi bolte ho😡🤔
I sense Gany vs Titu part 3 🤣🤣