Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 IF satiyagaya hai
wasted 30 mins in checking ki kahaan hai galat word..🤪
n then found it..😆
Usi chakkar mein baaki spelling dekhna rah gaya..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 IF satiyagaya hai
wasted 30 mins in checking ki kahaan hai galat word..🤪
n then found it..😆
Usi chakkar mein baaki spelling dekhna rah gaya..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
sorry.. I forgot it long ago.. just living life..
where do you live? in UK we are in lockdown again😭
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
where do you live? in UK we are in lockdown again😭
I am in US.in my office rn.. working..😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
nothing much... Idhar udhar bhatak rahi hun🤣
Couldn't see you much in bb 😒
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am in US.in my office rn.. working..😆
heard the situation has become better over there
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
heard the situation has become better over there
nope hospitals are getting full n stupid people going out in vacations
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
wasted 30 mins in checking ki kahaan hai galat word..🤪
n then found it..😆
Usi chakkar mein baaki spelling dekhna rah gaya..🤣
🤣🤣 IF bhi na😡
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 IF bhi na😡
sach mein I freaked out
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
sach mein I freaked out
Aww poor u :(
ohh yeah!! I remember!!!Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am a physiotherapist..😆
Sorry!!
Aaj kal toh home appointments hoti hongi?