i heard DNUTN bhi tv one ka haiI don't think so. Coz TV One airs its dramas on 8 pm once a week usually.😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
i heard DNUTN bhi tv one ka haiI don't think so. Coz TV One airs its dramas on 8 pm once a week usually.😉
I don't think so. Coz TV One airs its dramas on 8 pm once a week usually.😉
and they drag for months😳
i hope they bring good content and soon beat Geo and ary
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
i heard DNUTN bhi tv one ka hai
I read something similar, or maybe it will air on PTV channel.😕
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
and they drag for months😳
I don't think they drag beyond 30 episodes.😕 Do you know that Wahaj's drama : Mera Maan Rakhna ended this week? It had 25 episodes only. 😳
i hope they bring good content and soon beat Geo and ary
I hope so too. But I think they can't afford paying actors good amount of money, so they are stuck with less paid actors. 😕 Drama viewers prefer watching dramas of their favorite actors.🤓
I hope so too. But I think they can't afford paying actors good amount of money, so they are stuck with less paid actors. 😕 Drama viewers prefer watching dramas of their favorite actors.🤓
How was the drama? The last one I watched on that channel was Pujaran and it went on forever. Maybe they have improved now.
I dont think its about actors but people just stick to watching one channel. When I was in Pak, my susraal always had Geo on.
Are PTV dramas available on YouTube?I read something similar, or maybe it will air on PTV channel.😕
This promo has me intrigued
Sadly lead channels repeat the same lead actors who give them high TRPs. So other actors have no option but to work with TV One, A Plus , Express TV and the other less known channels.🤔
I guess Six Sigma production house does cast lesser known actors on big channels like Dur e fishan Saleem in Bharas and Nawal Saeed and Aiza Awan in Fariyad.
wowww TV one promos are like web series promos😆
Why does she spell her name like that?😆