Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Congrats Darshi! Very well done👍🏼
🥳
No no dont worry 😆
No points deducted.
That why I copy pasted 🤣, couldn't trust my hands to spell it correctly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Congrats Darshi! Very well done👍🏼
🥳
No no dont worry 😆
No points deducted.
That why I copy pasted 🤣, couldn't trust my hands to spell it correctly
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
Reading is the best thing I can do.. movies phir sapno mein aati hai ki t-rex mere peechhe pada hai and ate me..🤣
🤣 sapno mein toh T-rex aahi gaya hoga iss weekend. Btw congrats on 5/5
Congrats 🥳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Congrats Darshi! Very well done👍🏼
🥳
No no dont worry 😆
No points deducted.
thank you Mahi..thank you..🤗
Phew thank god I was so worried ki phone ke typo ne marva diya aaj..
Thank you again for resolving my query..🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Opposite for me😆
We are in the same ship😆
I am going to sleep now 😆. Good night Guys 🤗
Now now MLM are you ready for your riddle?
YES I'm waiting since when!
Poocho poocho🤣
Btw congrats Zeal!👍🏼
Very well played. Tu toh pro hai😳
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I am going to sleep now 😆. Good night Guys 🤗
gn🤗 but i think they are sending theme riddle today🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
phone ka autocorrect and autotype marvaayega (we have had this convo before😆)
yes typos had done many blunders for me before..😆
Itihaas gawaah hai..🤪
😆😆Now now MLM are you ready for your riddle?