Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mil gaya ek point
Yes 🥳
First one wrong 😔
I think I will get everything wrong though...
Sabko point mubarak, -ve yaa +ve, kya farak padta hai😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 even ur phone is all abt dino
I need detox...🤣
Mine too 😆
Congrats everyone who got it right 🤣🤗
And for those who didn't, this is just the beginning!
Stay tuned!🥳
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I need detox...🤣
beyahd 2 dekh lo🤣
isey point earn karna samjhe ya lost😆
one down 4 more to go..🤪