Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Haan😆 ab hum negative mein max kitne jaa sakte hai ye sochna hai🤣
Yeah bus wohi soch rahi hoon. Least score kitni hogi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Haan😆 ab hum negative mein max kitne jaa sakte hai ye sochna hai🤣
Yeah bus wohi soch rahi hoon. Least score kitni hogi
I m perfectly fine
No i don't think so. Saw you first time here.
What's your name?
I'm lalitha 😃
What's your name ? 😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Shibz ko ate hi bata denge... if I am not wrong you're the third member to sign up for this!(Second one is Darshi)
Welcome to our team🤗🤣
😂
Thank you
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I have soft corner for Eijaz 😆
Haha OK
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ab toh sun ke hi darr lagta hai🤣
🤣🤣
I m Nina
Good to see you
Its your first game or you have played any other game before ?
welcome aboard🤗
OK sunn kar healthy toh nhi lag raha
Yeah bus wohi soch rahi hoon. Least score kitni hogi
Meri -4.5 hosakti hai... tumhari?