Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Can't it be Kabir?
It could be anyone.
Par mujhe Vansh jaise laga. Of course, 99% chances I would be wrong.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Can't it be Kabir?
It could be anyone.
Par mujhe Vansh jaise laga. Of course, 99% chances I would be wrong.
I seriously want cvs make divorce amid angrish & angry marries sia & ishani is sent to where ever ...🤪
Haan 🤣🤣
I dont know why...but the eyes behind the mask looked like Vansh's. 😆
vo aaj sabak sikhana tha na bacchi ko boss class le rahe h...
Riddhima ko vansh ne smjaya
But bchi back to jassosi
I seriously want cvs make divorce amid angrish & angry marries sia & ishani is sent to where ever ...🤪
But sia is in bed 🥺
matlab phasayenge bhi hum aur bachayenge bhi hum😆😎I dont know why...but the eyes behind the mask looked like Vansh's. 😆
I think riddhu ka car me locked hone wala scene kal ayega
Yeah precap me wahi tha
She will again misunderstand him stupid
Abhi toh she said aur spygiri nahin karungi......agar uski life ko threat hai toh anjaan admi se milne seh pehle apni pati ko to saath le jaat atleast...yaa batake jaati 🤪
Riddhima is also laaton ki bhoot....same old same old spy .....patni banne mein bohot samay lagega 😆
And I kind of feel this Ahana is Vansh’s trap. Its him behind it all. He’s teaching Riddhu a lesson.