❤️❤️Originally posted by: --Lalz--
😆 hayeee 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️❤️Originally posted by: --Lalz--
😆 hayeee 😆
I have a feeling that Sampoorna will play role in exposing this DM and gain trust and then will play her games to separate Ani Bon as nobody will doubt her
anyone else of this opinion ?
I too feel the same
but I want sampoorna to run away with music teacher 🤪🤣
Dongi maa 😆
Best siggy ever 😆

^I promise to stand by you, to hold you up when you're about to fall, and to always keep you safe.^ ❤️
ye mere guess list mein thaa🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Dongi maa 😆
hahahaha ...LOL!🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Best siggy ever 😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Pravisht ne 😂😂 comment kiya😆
Tum shuru hogayi 🤪🤣
Lalz naam rakhii haii duplicate pakka nhi hoggaaa....dramaa...dayan...dhongi aisa kuch hogaa
Twinnie 🤣
Jano naa hai vo pagli🤣
Par DM keliye bidu jaanu hi hoga na pagli 🤪🤣