Asha karenge saare answers right ho😆Answers sent
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Asha karenge saare answers right ho😆Answers sent
Really? Your work must be interesting then😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Good luck!
Thanks!❤️
Being a Beta Reader to someone takes up sometimeOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
everyone gayab because its Sunday😆
While I had this team meeting
Sunday ko meetings bohot hote hai🤓
YupOriginally posted by: 6TH6PK6ODMNWDTY6
Really? Your work must be interesting then😳
I like what I am doing😆
I do too but get too tired sometimes😆
Behen yeh hone ke liye kuch log toh chaiye🤔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
We should finish this thread till tomorrow deadline😆
Mine isnt much...Originally posted by: U2YER45TJICI4NBF
I do too but get too tired sometimes😆
I have to any which ways complete it till February
And then I will be having my further studies {PhD programme}
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mine isnt much...
I have to any which ways complete it till February
And then I will be having my further studies {PhD programme}
Oh accha. Wow, going for PhD is great!
Originally posted by: 5VXCJD644VW6JJ24
Yeah writing it soon😆By the way, should I post the other one I sent you?
I am feeling a lot better thanks to you!❤️ You cheered me up last night with all our talks!🤗
Yayyyyy🥳
Ofcourse you should 👍🏼
You know you needn't thank me, anytime anyday anywhere 🤗🤗❤️
Plot credit to C and N btw 🤣🤣🤣