Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I never saw aqua man, hows it?
Its good. I watched in imax 3D sothe cgi is really superb
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I never saw aqua man, hows it?
Its good. I watched in imax 3D sothe cgi is really superb
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Its good. I watched in imax 3D sothe cgi is really superb
Oh wow 👍🏼
Any updates on todays epiii?
You all need to send your answers today. Till now only 6 have sent their answers.
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
You all need to send your answers today. Till now only 6 have sent their answers.
Only 6😲 i guess some r stuck in 1 or 2 riddle like me😆
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
You all need to send your answers today. Till now only 6 have sent their answers.
Did my answers shock you 😆? , Curious me
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Its good. I watched in imax 3D sothe cgi is really superb
I watched in Imax3D too , but story wise only the first half was good for me 😆.
Why monday comes so soon😭
I don't know 😭. But Monday always comes sooner than any other day
Week always drags and holiday always goes fast