Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They arent that hard Shiri🤓
I guess I'll stick around while everyone whined about the riddles 🤭
Ab I dont know the sequence in which the riddles are given but jo bhi hoga easy hi hoga Shiri
last was om easy but don't know if I answered correctly 😅
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ab I dont know the sequence in which the riddles are given but jo bhi hoga easy hi hoga Shiri
Mil toh gaya sab.. But pata nahi kitne right hain 😆
The feeling is mutual 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
They arent that hard Shiri🤓
So You have made those riddles 🤔