Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Shivi gave longgggg update again!
I'm yet to read the old ones
Please don't ask her for more yaar it'll increase my load of updates to read😆
Kk akka
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Shivi gave longgggg update again!
I'm yet to read the old ones
Please don't ask her for more yaar it'll increase my load of updates to read😆
Kk akka
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Shivi gave longgggg update again!
I'm yet to read the old ones
Please don't ask her for more yaar it'll increase my load of updates to read😆
I'm going to give new one soon...🤣🤣 it's in progress halfway reached..✌🏻✌🏻
It's ok keep the pile of updates to read the updates when I go missing ... probably after a week...then you read those patiently 🤗
That's why saying skip mine read those later 🤣🤣
Where's Ande..??? She didn't came yet
Where's Ande..??? She didn't came yet
She will come only after giving updates and questions 😂
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
She will come only after giving updates and questions 😂
Ohh yeah... I forgot about this 🤦🏻♀️
Still she can come before that too 😒
Congratulations Shivi for the promotion 🥳
And good morning all
Good afternoon all
Ok .. then .. poof
Gudd afternoon all how all are
Today ande come and went...
Good afternoon all...
Congratulations shivi for the promotion