Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Gurmeet was hotness ki dukaan!Originally posted by: AraBearxo
Naintara tried to kill her?
Yes!!!! Tai Chi. And Daadi. It was the first show that actually showed a hot and handsome lead truly. Hats off to Gurmeet!
He carried of that msk charisma beautifully...i find it hard evennow to see him as anything but msk.
He never changed his style also
Originally posted by: AraBearxo
True! I am glad I grew up in the era of Star One. PKYEK. MJHT. DMG. Were love
Remix Hai Apna Jahaan 🎶🎶🎶💫💫
What's your fav?
The last I watched was Anaa and IzzAl stole my heart❤️
Can you recommend some...not the sad or heavy ones though😆
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
Anyone watching Pakistani dramas here?
I have watched Humsafar and Zindagi Gulzaar Hai.
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
No. But apparently ppl have seen him at the Trader Joes opp where I live and I'm like just happy to know he shops there..
😂 😂 😂 😂
You're nice. I would find reasons to practically live there!
exactly!! Mee too.
Hayee - Maan was hot! I used to love that show - I really enjoyed it until they got married - then it went downhill.
They didnt even had proper SR...
It started of hot n then...everything went down the drain🤣
Originally posted by: AraBearxo
I think same. I'm not sure if i remember it much. Sukirti also. Ugh. She disappeared! 😭
You just reminded me of her name...
She is doing a sony show right now
haan! Even i liked sukriti khandpal...
She looked so innocent..
Watched both, loved ZGH
Kashaf was goals