I feel like I'm giving exams. 😆i have never been so anxious in life :v
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel like I'm giving exams. 😆i have never been so anxious in life :v
i have never been so anxious in life :v
Lol we all were in same boat
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You are mean
Alag level ho🤣disagreeing only because conversation main maza nahi rahega
No, you're meanie greenie😈😆
Haan,🤣 aur kya ab kuch to twist aaye na yaar
Why are you crying?
This late😲 or u sent at 10pm exact?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Why are you crying?
I think coz she feels late hogaya?
Sent.🤪
I have never ever looked at my clock so seriously for 10 mins..
May the fastest finger give a wrong answer🤣
Just being mean since it's my first time😆
Answer will be given in some time along with the winners and scores🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I think coz she feels late hogaya?
Maybe... but late ho ya on time baazi toh Kifs hi marti hai😆