Yes Oppo😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes Oppo😃
1 hr 19 min to go for deadline😆
I just don't wany anyone to say I am bribing Mahi, so I guess I have to work on it. Also, you aren't even trying🤷♀️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I just don't wany anyone to say I am bribing Mahi, so I guess I have to work on it. Also, you aren't even trying🤷♀️
55 Minutes to go 🥳 , See I am giving competition to you 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I just don't wany anyone to say I am bribing Mahi, so I guess I have to work on it. Also, you aren't even trying🤷♀️
I am sure tujhe mil Jayega
Agar Woh bolti Nahi toh behtar hota😆
Kya nahi bolti?! Too much democracy, I tell you 🤣
Fine, bring it on!😎
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Otherwise draft the answer and keep and at 9 pm ist send karke phir se so jaao😆
Gn🤗
Haan answer is in draft only. Waiting for the clock to strike 11.30 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Haan answer is in draft only. Waiting for the clock to strike 11.30 😆
42 min🤣