Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

superb update 

continue soon 

want to see more of sai and samrat bond 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

superb story line, potraying a beautiful Samrat-sai bonding... love to someone filling the void of Sai's abba

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

superb update 

continue soon 

want to see more of sai and samrat bond 

Thank you ❤️

Will try to update soon

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

superb story line, potraying a beautiful Samrat-sai bonding... love to someone filling the void of Sai's abba

Thank you so much ❤️

I feel like Samrat would be perfect to fill the void of her Abba in her life 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Please carry on !! Its wonderfull writeup. Hope we see much of it.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinamalHOTra96

Thank you so much ❤️

I feel like Samrat would be perfect to fill the void of her Abba in her life 

yes. hoping to se the same warm relation between them in GHKPM too

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When will you update the next part? Aww my poor baby virat suffering a lot. It's must be really suffocating for him now. Can't see this pure soul like this. Pleas update soon eagerly waiting for what happens in next. Bechara virat 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

When will you update the next part? Aww my poor baby virat suffering a lot. It's must be really suffocating for him now. Can't see this pure soul like this. Pleas update soon eagerly waiting for what happens in next. Bechara virat 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 

Hey I'll try to update today or tomorrow but unfortunately this week is quite hectic for me so I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

If not then I'll definitely update it next year 😆

Hahaha will try to make the next update a little better for all Virat fans 😆

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

I tried to keep this one light and included more of Virat and Sai. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter 😊

I will not be able to update till the next year now🤣😆

Chapter 3

Next morning at the dining table everyone was seated for breakfast, except Sai, she was still sleeping. At night Virat had drifted off to sleep before Sai came home and today morning when he woke up, he saw her sleeping on the floor with a pillow and a blanket, he was happy to see her in the room, in morning after a long time. He smiled seeing the room because it was a mess, her clothes were lying around on the chair, books scattered around on the table and the floor, the coffee glass was lying on the table while the pastries box was right next to her, he checked the box to see it completely empty. “Zaroor raat ko bahut padai ki hai isi liye puri 6 pastries kha gayi, coffee bhi pi gayi, aur yahi pe so gayi” he picked her up in his arms and layed her on the bed trying his best to not wake her up, it was the weekend so she could do with a little extra sleep he thought. 

“Virat, Sai kaha hai, aaj subha bhi nahi aayi woh, tabiyat toh thik haina uski” Samrat asked worried about her, he did go up to her room in the morning but no one opened the door even after knocking so he thought it was best not to disturb her anymore, maybe she was too tired due to last night. 

“Haan Jeeva, woh bas raat ko der tak…” “Der tak kyaaa Virat Dada” asked Karishma before Virat could finish his sentence thus embarrassing him. “Padh rahi thi” completed Virat and Samrat together. The very next moment Sai walked in, in her pyjamas and first thing she ran to Samrat and hugged him from behind, just like she used to with her Abba, “Dada thank you soooooo much woh pastries aur coffee ke liye, itni mast padai ho gayi nah kal toh mai kya batau, aur sorry mai aaj subha uth hi nahi payi actually mai 5 baje soyi thi nah” she said sitting on her chair next to Samrat while Virat’s face dropped as if he had been suspended. 

“Mast haan mast, ab iss jungli mulgi ko chuti wale din bhi taiyar hone ka samay nahi hai” shouted Bhavani, and before anyone could say anything Samrat asked Sai what pastries and coffee was she talking about he did not keep anything for her. “Arrey Dada don’t feel shy apke alawa kaun rakhega yeh sab aur kaun sochega itna mere bare me” she said dramatically, upsetting Virat even more. “Saaaai, tumne kal kitni pastries khayi” Samrat asked her sternly. Sai realized he did not get her pastries and she knew she was dead if he found out that she ate 6 of them along with a cup of coffee and in addition she missed her morning session with him. 

“Dada bas ek khayi thi” she said looking away from Samrat. “Par Virat toh 6 pastries laya tha nah” Pakhi blurted out by mistake thus adding fuel to the fire, while Virat gave her an irritated look. “Acha toh woh pastries Virat aap laye the, thank you Virat, mujhe nahi pata tha ki iss gabbar me bhi ek Veeru chupa hai” she said sheepishly and cutely which made Virat forget that he was upset. “Sai agar tumne 6 pastries khayi aur coffee pi hai toh tumhe nahi lagta ki aaj bhi breakfast me tumhe kuch light khana chahiye” asked Samrat giving her a warning look. “Ji Dada mai toh wait hi kar rahi thi aap mera breakfast laoge” said a sulking Sai keeping her paratha back. Samrat went and got her a plate of fruits. “Sai tum doctor banana chahti ho toh tumhe aise unhealthy eating habits nahi rakhni chahiye especially exam ke time pe..” and Samrat went on explaining her why it is not good and before leaving from the breakfast table he asked her to get ready and meet him on the ground. Sai was upset that her Dada was scolding her that too in front of everyone for something that was not even her mistake, she had tears forming in her eyes as she stuffed the remaining fruits in her mouth. “I hate you Virat aap ki wajah se Samrat Dada ne mujhe itna data, apne yeh janmuch ke kiya nah taki mujhe daat pade aur mera weekend ka mazedar nasta miss ho jaye” Sai shouted before heading to her room.

This angered Virat and he followed her to the room and as he reached the room behind her he pulled her by her wrist towards him, and she banged hard on his body. This made Virat realize she was no more the same Sai he knew; she had been training under Samrat, he knew that but training this hard, that came as a surprise. He could tell so because of her grip and toned muscles, it seemed like the army training but why, was someone troubling her or was it something else he kept thinking, forgetting why he had come here. “Virat aap kya kar rahe ho mujhe chodo ready hona hai Samrat Dada wait kar rahe honge, phir se daat nahi khani mujhe” this broke Virat’s thought process. 

“Tumhe sach me lagta hai maine yeh sab janmuch ke kiya” asked an irritated Virat. 

“Haaan, mujhe pata hai apne yeh janmuch ke kiya hai mujhse badla lene ke liye”

“Badla tumse, mai aisa kyu karunga Sai” Virat asked in a calmer tone

“Kyuki maine apko Colgate wale Oreo biscuits khila diye the nah uss din”

“Ohhhh toh woh harkat tumhari thi” Virat stated raising one of his brows

“Toh phir mere alawa aur kaun karega aisa apke saath, aap baniye maat, mujhe pata hai aap ne yeh sab mujhse badla lene ke liye kiya hai”

“Nahi Sai mai tumse badla lene ke baare me soch bhi nahi sakta, mai toh bas aise hi tumhare liye pastries aur coffee le aaya tha kyuki tum raat ko itni der tak padhti ho toh tumhe bhuk lag jati hogi nah, aur tumhare Samrat Dada ke alawa bhi log hai jinko tumhari chinta hoti hai”

“Haye sachi Virat” Sai asked releasing herself from his grip and jumping with joy and happiness. “Haan Sai” Virat said reassuring her. 

“Acha chalo ab mereko late ho raha hai mai ready ho jati hu Dada wait kar rahe honge mera” said a chirpy Sai running to grab her change of clothes. 

“Waise tum ja kaha rahi ho Sai” asked a curious Virat.

“Virat mai aapko nahi bata sakti yeh sab mere aur Dada ke beech ki baat hai”. She turned back before entering the bathroom “Aur haan sorry mujhe aise nahi bolna chahiye tha niche mai woh bas thoda upset ho gayi thi waise thank you pastries aur coffee ke liye mujhe bahut pasand aayi thi,” she said passing a 440-watt smile to Virat. “Janta hu ki tum mujhpe naraz nahi thi” 

“Aapko kaise pata chala” 

“Tumne I hate you Virat kaha tha Virat Sir nahi” he said trying to imitate her. Since she had started calling him Virat, she would call him Virat Sir only when she was extremely upset with him, which had reduced significantly over time. 

“Waise haan mera favourite flavour red velvet hai jo missing tha kal wali pastries mai” she informed Virat.

“Tumhe dekh ke toh lagta hai tumhara favourite coffee hoga, thoda kadva par phir bhi acha” 

“Apko lagta hai mai kadvi hu” she charged at him again. 

“Haan thodi si toh par achi bhi toh kaha nah, jao ready ho jao warna phir se blame karogi” Virat pointed towards the clothes she had been holding.

“Virat mujhe toh laga tha aap mujhe bhul chuke hai, maine aapko kitna irritate kiya, tang bhi kiya par aap toh kuch bolte hi nahi the pichle kuch mahino se, nah kabhi data meri galtiyo pe” Sai suddenly said changing the whole mood of their conversation. She had been craving for his attention and thus used to pull weird stunts and pranks on him but he always ignored her as he didn’t want her to get too attached to him as Samrat had pointed out that day, it would only hurt them in the end. But now it was getting extremely difficult for him to stay indifferent towards her and away from her, he didn’t know why, but it hurt him.

“Mai tumhe kaise bhul sakta hu Sai, mujhe toh lagta hai tumhare paas mere liye time hi nahi hai, aaj kal toh tum badbad karne bhi nahi aati mere paas, nah ladti ho” 

“Aapko lagta hai mai badbad karti hu, aapse ladti hu, Virat aap…” she suddenly ran to the bathroom covering her mouth with her hands. Virat ran behind her calling out her name. As he entered the bathroom, he saw her vomiting and there a bit of blood coming out as well. He went ahead and held her hair back as she cleaned up. “Sai tum baitho mai doctor ko call karke aata hu” Virat instructed her while helping her sit on the bed. He was frantically moving around the room as he dialled the doctor. 

Samrat was about to knock on the door but then he saw Sai lying unconscious on the bed “Saaaaaiiiiii” he shouted. Virat turned around to look at Sai when he heard Samrat scream her name and to his horror she had fallen unconscious. He could not respond to this situation while Samrat ran towards Sai picked her up and ran out of the room. Virat quickly followed him and started the car while Samrat and Sai were at the back of the car. The whole family was shocked to see this whole scene in front of them. Ashwini was not at home as she had gone to her mother’s house. Bhavani instructed Ninad to take out the car, but Pakhi assured them that she would follow them and keep her updated about whatever happens at the hospital.

Please leave your feedback on how this turned out and if you guys liked reading this chapter. 

Also keep guessing what happened to Sai suddenly 😉

Edited by tinamalHOTra96 - 3 years ago

Oh dear....kya hogaya Sai ko....hope shes ok. And i hope virat and her can sort things out soon...

Thank you for the update. Look forward to the next!