Originally posted by: arsh_7

Aww, thanks for your feedback ❤️

What's your name by the way?

My IF nickname is Riya. 😊

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 6

It was a lovely November morning and what made it even better was the fact that it was KalMa's second marriage anniversary. Malhar had decided not to make a fuss about it and decided to celebrate it within the family. 

Kalyani was going to the kitchen to get Moksh's milk bottle when she suddenly saw Malhar with Sampada in a room. Curious to know what they were talking about, she peeped trough the slightly open window and their conversation shocked her to the core.

"Malhar tum aise kyun kyu keh rahe ho, ki tum Kalyani se pyaar hi nahi karte?," Sampada asked him.

"Kyunki me sirf tumse pyaar karta hu Sampada. Kalyani toh sirf ek bachi. Uske liye mere man me kabhi koi jazbaat the hi nahi," Malhar replied shocking Kalyani.

Sampada looked at him confused as he continued, "Mai usse sirf Moksh kiliye jhel raha hu kyunki wo usse apni aai maanta he lekin uski aai aur meri patni hamesha tum hi rahogi. Mai toh usse mauka milte hi ghar se nikal dunga. Mujhe toh bas Aao Saheb ke paise chahiye taaki mai, Moksh aur tum hamesha khushi khushi jee sake."

"Lekin Malhar, aaj subah mai uske kamre me gayi thi aur mujhe waha ek positive pregnancy test mila. Kalyani tumhare bache ki maa banne wali he. Tum usse iss halaat me kause chod sakte ho?"

She was right, Kalyani was pregnant. She had missed her period and was getting a lot dizzy lately, so she had decided to take a pregnancy test yesterday. She was on cloud nine when she had found out that she was pregnant and was waiting for the right moment to break the news to Malhar and decided to tell it to everyone on their anniversary.

"Kya? Pregnant? Mujhe uska bacha nahi chahiye. Mai usse abbort karwa dunga," he said.

Kalyani stepped back chilled to the bone. At first she had thought he may be blackmailed but he couldn't have known that she was standing behind him and the confidence in his voice just didn't sound fake.

She put a hand on her tummy as if she wanted to protect it from him. Tears started rolling down her cheeks while she walked back towards her room.

Was his love only a facade to get his hands on her grandmother's money? Had he never loved her? Had he never gotten over Sampada? Didn't he want a child?

She was taken back to reality when somebody shook her. "Kalyani kabse tumhe awaaz de raha hu," Rachit told her. Kalyani quickly wiped her tears and composed herself. "Rachit, tum mere best friend ho toh tumhe mera ek kaam karna hoga," she said as calmly as possible. Rachit nodded his head and asked her to continue.  "Mai g...ghar chod k...kar jaa rahi hoo," she stuttered shocking Rachit. "Tu pagal hogayi he kya Deshmukh. Mai teri koyi madad nahi karne wala!"

Kalyani pleaded him to help her and not finding any other option, she told him what she had heard. Rachit at first didn't believe her but then he saw how broken she was and agreed to help Kalyani and her innocent unborn child. Kalyani wrote a letter before leaving: 

Dear Malharji,

mujhe pata chal gaya he, ki aap mujhse bilkul bhi pyaar nahi karte he balki Sampada ko abhi bhi pasand karte he. Isiliye mai aur mera bacha yeh sheher chodke jaa rahe he. Pillu aur Aai ka khayal rakhna.

I love you,

Kalyani

Wiping her tears, she folded that letter and kept it near her son's crib. She showered her Pillu with kisses and made him sleep, so he wouldn't cry seeing her go away, eventough, she knew it would take him time to get used to Sampada but he still had his father. Initially, she wanted to take Moksh with him but she wasn't sure whether she would be able to take care of both him and her unborn baby and she knew Malhar would've been broken without his child.

She quickly packed her bags and sneakily left the house without bidding anyone goodbye. Rachit insisted on coming and living with her to take care of her but she refused and took the first available bus to Pune.

She had rented a small room because her house in Pune was sold and her family members would've easily found her anyway.

She worked a part time job for money so she could pay her college fees and take care of her child.

After a few months, a beautiful angel was born and she was the sole reason, why she was still alive. She had named her Ayushi. 

Why?, you may ask. Because that's what Malhar had wanted to name their daughter, if they ever had one.

After a few years, she had completed her studies and became a doctor. Once she had a decent earning, she hired a nanny to take care of Ayushi, while she wasn't home.

She had almost forgotten about Malhar until one day he showed up in her life again. 

She was already convinced that Malhar didn't love her because he had never tried to look for her eventough he could've easily tapped her phone. But the coldness and hate which she saw in his eyes today convinced her even more.

She suddenly heard a knock on the door and stopped crying.

"Aai, tum mere wajah se ro rahi ho? Sorry Aai. Tum please ro mat. Darwaza kholona," she heard Ayushi say on the other side. 

She wiped her tears, stood up and opened the door. Ayushi hugged her tightly and whispered a soft 'sorry'.Kalyani's heart ached to see her daughter like this so she just hugged her tighter. 

She was going to give her all the love she deserved and was never going to let her meet her father again, even if it meant breaking her promise.

So here's another emotional chapter for you to cry😆

I promise the next chapters will be a bit more positive 😊

Please keep in mind that in this story Rachit wasn't involved with the Naxals and he didn't marry Kalyani either.

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Emotional Update 

finally got to know back story

Malhar ji🤪

I think it was something else

Kalyani's heartbreak💔😭

Aww

She is pregnant ❤️

So Rachit helped her and she completed her studies and raised her daughter 👍🏼

Ayushi and Kalyani❤️

Thanks for update 👍🏼

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hai bagwaan kya tha yeh?

kalyani ne kya sunliya😭😭😭

kallu is pregnant❤️

but yeh pregnancy main bhi inki dukh katam hi nay hote😭

agle wale chapters happy happy rakhna please 😭

Sehreemlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh God why malhar ji do this😭😭😭😭😭 but I hope yeh sirf ek misunderstanding ho aur jaldi Durr vi ho Jaye❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am very excited for next episode 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘
Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh my.....Noor what a fresh take on Kalma...good and emotional 🤗🤗 thank you so much for writing....I m waiting for your next update 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Arsh...what should I say.. 

Read both chapter 5 and 6 in one go.. 

Very beautifully penned.

Emotional ...

Malhar knows Ayushi is his daughter.. 

Sampada was the reason for KalMa separation 😡

Kalyani is a strong girl.. Managed to work and study at the same time. Handled her little baby.. 👍🏼👍🏼

Very beautiful update.. 💕💕

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Omg kya 

Kya he ye sab Malhar cheated kallu 

Ya phir baath kuch aur he 

Oh good 

Update fast eagerly waiting for next one 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

You wrote it so beautifully Noor and it’s emotional 

Kalyani has gone through  a lot but she overcame so bravely.

Why Malharji did so ???

Or there is reason behind it.

Just want to know 

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Emotional Update 

finally got to know back story

Malhar ji🤪

I think it was something else

Kalyani's heartbreak💔😭