You are asking for it! You are dying for it!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You are asking for it! You are dying for it!
I messaged yest Altgr to join but he came late online yest. tab tak sign up close hogya 😰
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You are asking for it! You are dying for it!
PM will eat all this yr season contestants for breakfast!
I messaged yest Altgr to join but he came late online yest. tab tak sign up close hogya 😰
Guy3 ne bhi 10.30 baje post kiya tha😒
🙈 I'm more compelled to not submit answer in first theme guessing. mera balance negative mai hoga
There is no negative mark for wrong theme guess😅😅
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Guy3 ne bhi 10.30 baje post kiya tha😒
Yea he also messaged me around same time.
Competitive exams main negative marking kam hai kya jo hum idhar bhi kare🤓Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
There is no negative mark for wrong theme guess😅😅
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
There is no negative mark for wrong theme guess😅😅
Party 😅
Ek-do multiple ans bhi allowed kardo.🙌
hi Alex!
I see you colour changed!! 😲 why?? How??
I like this colour!
Btw Merry Christmas❤️
🙈 I'm more compelled to not submit answer in first theme guessing. mera balance negative mai hoga
Theres no negative for theme.