Nitaaa look what you have done 😡 I’m not Chris 😘 I’m Kifs. 😳Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Good morning Chris how you doing☺️
Morning Mahiiiiii 💓💓💓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nitaaa look what you have done 😡 I’m not Chris 😘 I’m Kifs. 😳Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Good morning Chris how you doing☺️
Morning Mahiiiiii 💓💓💓
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Nitaaa look what you have done 😡 I’m not Chris 😘 I’m Kifs. 😳
Morning Mahiiiiii 💓💓💓
You can't blame nita for this,😆

😍Hello Competitor BM.. Lets see now who wins. 😎
Why not?? She started and you weren’t there toh Chal hatt.Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You can't blame nita for this,😆
Morning otherwise ❤️
Welcome competitor. ❤️ I don’t mind if you win, I will be happy for you but a little less than if I win. 😂😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why not?? She started and you weren’t there toh Chal hatt.
Morning otherwise ❤️
Aapne chal hatt bola naa, ab main nahi aaungi😭
Accha chlata hoon, duaaon mein yaad rakhna🙋♀️
I want to know what the kid is eating🤔
🤣 sahi naam hai drama queen for you. “Dua mein yaad rakhna” 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aapne chal hatt bola naa, ab main nahi aaungi😭
Accha chlata hoon, duaaon mein yaad rakhna🙋♀️
I think cotton candy but not sure. 🤔Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I want to know what the kid is eating🤔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I want to know what the kid is eating🤔
Candy floss🤣
Kesu had posted this gif as our reaction to SaiRat X Budhiya ke baal🤣