Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Aaj ke baad jeene ke liye kuch bachega hi nahi🤔
Aisa kyu kaha vansh ne? 😒
Iss dialogue ne dara diya mujhe 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Aaj ke baad jeene ke liye kuch bachega hi nahi🤔
Aisa kyu kaha vansh ne? 😒
Iss dialogue ne dara diya mujhe 😭
Yes man, I was fully screaming while watching like ! When they went to the bed, I was like seriously? SERIOUSLY?! Now ?
Biwi just got out of Hospital 😂😂
Kaand karne wale hain. And woh aaj vansh ka dialogue tha jo ayu ne likha.
😆👍🏼
Ab toh mujhe ye VRS 2.0 ka kuch bhi samjh ni aa raha
,Btw boss has tharkiness traits pehle hi remember Sunny kaand ke time kaise chance marte
Isne and that phone call with Angre, so freaking disturbing😳
Exactly mene insta pe dekha n imma like boss ka trap na he ye 🤣
Ayushi ye kal jesa hua aaj fir 🤣
Originally posted by: arryline
Ab toh mujhe ye VRS 2.0 ka kuch bhi samjh ni aa raha
,Btw boss has tharkiness traits pehle hi remember Sunny kaand ke time kaise chance marte
Arre vi hand scene
Jb bchi ne hath pakra and boss to full on
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Yes man, I was fully screaming while watching like ! When they went to the bed, I was like seriously? SERIOUSLY?! Now ?
Biwi just got out of Hospital 😂😂
he knows his biwi is an ironwoman she will get cured easily..she is alright for an sr🤣
I was right about him having MPD 🤣
Yep yep 🤣