Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Go run players, your riddles must be here😆
Abhibhi nahi mila😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Go run players, your riddles must be here😆
Abhibhi nahi mila😭
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
No need to be sorry dear.. 🤗
Matlab this 28th?? 30th tak registrations hai toh kaise 28 ko exams ho sakte hai. Pagal kahin ke..
How is your preps going on??
Preps🤣 ab aapse kya chupaau?🤣
Haan... Wahin toh, kuch samajh nahi aa raha, abhi tak some assignments and submissions are due too, jinke baare mein bhi no info
🤗
That's great let's spam this thread now😆
This was my exact feelings when I went through a thread for the 6 pages one🤣didnt find it, gave up
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Which forum? I'll come hoping to read😆
Most of them are on the new fanfiction site of IF , then forums as some of them are not fan fiction but rather Original ones😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
This was my exact feelings when I went through a thread for the 6 pages one🤣didnt find it, gave up
Sabke reactions dekh I am worried ki CC ki mehnat paani mein na jaye😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Most of them are on the new fanfiction site of IF , then forums as some of them are not fan fiction but rather Original ones😆
The only issue with FF section is that people don't check it and miss good content😭
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Most of them are on the new fanfiction site of IF , then forums as some of them are not fan fiction but rather Original ones😆
Okay ji... I'll come to read soon😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sabke reactions dekh I am worried ki CC ki mehnat paani mein na jaye😆
Sab apne tarah todhi hai behen🤣 yahaan kuch mehnati log bhi hai😆