Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Okay what was that phone call all about?
Maybe misleading 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Okay what was that phone call all about?
Maybe misleading 🤪
Main bol ryi sr nhi hai
Bs dance kreke and then apna asli roop dikhaye ke
Ab toh lagta hai jan bujh kar bolne nhi de raha hai.....I hope he will only confess love uske zyada hadh par na kare!Kab se bol ri hu sms or email ker de nai k liye ridhima ye idea sunta e nahi
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Boss fir chup kara rahe he bacchi ko
I legit banged my head after he shushed her for the FOURTH time Goddammit🤣
Angre KO konsa kaam Di boss ne🤔🤔🤔
About RidhBIrOriginally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Okay what was that phone call all about?
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
I legit banged my head after he shushed her for the FOURTH time Goddammit🤣
Don't punish u r self like this 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Angre KO konsa kaam Di boss ne🤔🤔🤔
Woh angre ko call kiya tha?? Maine thik se suna nahi.
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Ab toh lagta hai jan bujh kar bolne nhi de raha hai.....I hope he will only confess love uske zyada hadh par na kare!
It seems vansh knows everything about Ridhbir which is mainly itching him that ridhima was kabir's gf.
I feel like putting his head into a wall🤦♀️