I Love Hate You ~ A KalMa FF (Chapter 15; 01/05/2021) - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Kalma18

Omg what a cute family...man the update was so cute 🤗🤗 eagerly waiting for your next one 

Thank you Minnie 💕 

The sweet feedbacks really make my day 🤗

Aww

So cute

Malhar and Ayushi❤️❤️

He felt connection 👍🏼

ice-cream ❤️

Kalyani's fear💔😭

Moksh & Ayushi❤️

Ayushi wants to see police station❤️

Thanks for writing 👍🏼

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Aww

So cute

Malhar and Ayushi❤️❤️

He felt connection 👍🏼

ice-cream ❤️

Kalyani's fear💔😭

Moksh & Ayushi❤️

Ayushi wants to see police station❤️

Thanks for writing 👍🏼

Thank you Bhagu, I really appreciate you taking the time to read this chapter ❤️

Ayushi n  Malharji ❤️

Just beautiful 

I loved it 

Waiting for next update 

Originally posted by Priyapriyu

Ayushi n  Malharji ❤️

Just beautiful 

I loved it 

Waiting for next update 

Thank you Priya di 💕 

Chapter 5

Ayushi took Kalyani to the place where she had left Malhar but he wasn't there anymore. Ayushi started looking around but they were nowhere to be found. "Kya hua Ayushi?," Kalyani asked impatiently. "Aai, maine apko Moksh ke bare me bataya tha na? Woh aur uske baba abhi yahi the. Pata nahi kaha gayab hogaye," she answered. Kalyani suddenly realized who she was about to meet. 

She grabbed Ayushi's hand and walked away from that place. "Kya hua aai? Tum mujhe aise...aai, woh dekho Moksh!," she said pointing towards the 9 year old. 

Kalyani turned around to look at him. How much he had grown up. He wasn't the small 2 year old anymore. Her eyes started getting teary and she just wanted to go and hug her little boy. She unconsciously started walking towards him but her feet stopped midway. 

A familiar face showed up near her Pillu. It was Malhar. She instinctively took a few steps backwards and was about to fall but just then a hand reached out for her's and prevented the fall. 

She was feeling mixed emotions. She was scared yet she wanted to hug him and cry.

Kalyani shook Malhar's hand of and held her daughter's hand who had showed up by her side. 

Malhar looked at Kalyani and then at Ayushi. Kalyani wanted to read the emotions in his eyes but they were emotionless, cold and dark. Malhar looked at Ayushi and said calmly: "Ayushi, tum Moksh ke sath waha park me khelne jayo."

Ayushi happily agreed but Moksh knew something wasn't right. Ayushi's mom looked so familiar and the warmth in her eyes made him feel a sudden urge to hug her. But not wanting to trouble his father he agreed and went with Ayushi.

Kalyani was feeling scared, not because she was scared of the person standing in front of her but because he now knew who Ayushi was. But she gathered all her courage and spoke up: "Apne bachon ko park me kyu bhej diya?"

"Ayushi kon he?," he asked pretending as if he didn't hear her question.

Kalyani's heart started beating faster and she was unable to find the right words.

Malhar grabbed her shoulders and asked her to speak up. "Ayushi...woh...ha! Ayushi na meri real beti nahin he matlab maine usse adopt kiya he," she lied. 

Malhar looked deeply in her eyes and as if he could read the fear and insecurity in them, he whispered: "Jhoot!" A shiver ran down her spine. 

For a while they were just standing there, looking in each other's eyes. It would be a lie to say that Kalyani hadn't missed him. No matter what, her love for him was always going to be stronger than the hate. 

They broke their eye contact when Ayushi pulled on her saree. She quickly freed herself from his grip and reached out for Ayushi's hand but Malhar was quicker. He picked up the little girl and told her to come with him to his house and he will also show the police station to her. Ayushi happily clapped at the mention of the police station which made Malhar smile. 

Kalyani was confused. How can a person be so cold one moment and so warm in the next one. 

But she didn't have time to think about that. She just knew one thing, she can't let Ayushi go with him. She couldn't afford to lose her daughter.

"Ayushi kahin nahi jaa rahi he!," she declared.

Ayushi looked at her mother with a sad face but Kalyani wasn't going to melt. She took her daughter from Malhar's arms and started walking fastly towards her car. Malhar just stood there and looked on. He sighed. He wasn't going to give up but for now he just let it be. He took Moksh's hand who had been a silent spectator and had noticed the tension in the air, and walked to their car. 

Arriving home, Kalyani asked Sanvi to feed Ayushi as she had refused to talk to her mother. 

Kalyani just went to her room, locked it and her eyes teared up once again. She let all her bottled up emotions flow. She was shivering and her eyes were getting redder. All the memories from 7 years ago were playing in front of her eyes. From his hugs and kisses to his betrayel. 

She remembered what had happened 7 years ago on the most cursed day of her life.

Sorry if the update is kind of short. We medical students don't even know the f of free time 😔

Anyway, I added a banner on the first page so do tell me how it is 😊

very emotional episode 😭😭😭😭 I am very excited for next episode ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘

Omg betrayal aise kya kiya usne 

Suspense pe dal di tumne 

Jaldi agala update karo 

Waiting

Emotional Update

KalMoksh💔😭😭

Finally KalMa met