That's good di...
Take care....🤗 roam around , watch movies and do whatever refreshes your mind and when you are ok then think what you are gonna do next ... that's it ..
All the best 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
That's good di...
Take care....🤗 roam around , watch movies and do whatever refreshes your mind and when you are ok then think what you are gonna do next ... that's it ..
All the best 👍🏼
That's good di...
Take care....🤗 roam around , watch movies and do whatever refreshes your mind and when you are ok then think what you are gonna do next ... that's it ..
All the best 👍🏼
I have one exam results is pending, if in that also I didn't qualify... Other than marriage nothing can be done....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I have one exam results is pending, if in that also I didn't qualify... Other than marriage nothing can be done....
Hope for the best 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Hope for the best 🤞🏻🤞🏻
I don't have any hope....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I don't have any hope....
Don't say like this di
Don't say like this di
Leave it... What fate decided should take other than can't do anything...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Leave it...
You just take care of yourself 🤗
You just take care of yourself 🤗
Ok leave it don't take tension...
Ari how many are left for voting..
All went..
Anyone here....???🤔
Ok bye ..👋🏻