Continue Soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thaaaaank you!!! Yaaassss will do ❤️

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandini6

Loved it 

sai and samrat

IKR!!!! I feel like if shown properly it would be a treat to watch them onscreen 

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minamma

Why do i feel it is a game plan by samsai to make virat realise what a third person can do if he/she comes in btwn a couple.. 

It is interesting to read jealous virat btw

Hahaha not really 😅

But let’s see where it goes 😉

Update kab milega?  waiting eagerly! 

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Update kab milega?  waiting eagerly! 

Writing only abhi 😆

It’s a VEEERRRRYYYY long chapter 😅

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

This is an extremely long chapter but I didn't know how to split it so yea. 

Thank you to each one of you for such an amazing response. Honestly I never expected such a great response, really overwhelmed right now 

Chapter 2

In the evening as Virat entered his room, it was empty yet again just like he expected, but he knew where she would be so he freshened up first and walked towards the study. As he entered the study and called out Sai there was no response and to his surprise she was not there. He went and checked in the kitchen, then his Aai’s room and everywhere he could think of but she was nowhere to be found. As a last resort he went to Pakhi and Samrat’s room to check though he was sure he would never find her there but he just had to be sure and Samrat would definitely know where she was. 

He knocked on the door and Samrat opened it, “Pakhi yaha nahi hai woh terrace pe hogi shayad” saying this Samrat was about to close the door when Virat stopped him.

“Jeeva mai Pakhi se milne nahi aaya hu, aur humare beech aisa kuch nahi hai” 

“Haan haan janta hu tum sirf best friends ho, mujhse milne aaya hai toh mere paas time nahi hai” Samrat said indifferently. 

“Woh mai Sai ko dhund raha tha, uska number bhi nah lag raha aur who ghar bhi nahi aayi hai” 

“Sai apne BEST FRIEND Jai ki yacht birthday party me gayi hai, late aayegi” Samrat said stressing on best friend, which was a trigger word for both the brothers. “Itni raat ko woh akeli gayi hai, aur ghar me kisi ko pata chala toh tamasha ho jayega, woh wapas kaise aayegi, pata nahi kaisi party hai kaun log honge waha” Virat was paranoid that she was alone in some party he had no idea about.

“Tujhe tension lene ki zaroorat nahi mujhe sab pata hai aur Badi Mami se maine permission leli thi, aur usse Jai drop kar dega meri baat ho chuki hai Sai aur Jai se” Samrat told Virat, who by now was extremely jealous of Samrat and Sai’s closeness but more so of that chipku Jai and the fact that she went to Jai’s yacht party without telling him, she didn’t need his permission but she could have at least informed him. But then again why would she do that now when she hadn’t done that in the past one year or since Samrat came back to be more precise. One think Virat couldn’t understand was how was Kaku so cool with all this she NEVER questioned Samrat and Sai or what they did and even if she did, one look from Samrat and she would shut up. 

“Investigation ho gayi ya baki hai ACP Virat Chavan” Samrat asked breaking Virat’s chain of thoughts.

“Woh kab tak aayegi kuch bataya kya usne” Virat enquired feeling like an outsider. Samrat informed him that should be back by 10 or 11 and closed the door before Virat could say anything further. Virat walked towards his room, tired and dejected with the recent yet not so recent changes in the dynamics between the four of them. As he entered the room, he saw Pakhi eating something and as it striked him he charged towards her with the speed of lightening and snatched the box from her. “Virat yeh tum…” before she could say anything an upset and angry Virat lashed out at her, “Tum mere room me kya kar rahi ho, tumhe pata hona chahiye ki tumhara room yeh nahi hai… ki jab tum chaho yaha chali aao kisi bhi waqt, aur yeh pastries bina puche tumne khayi kaise” 

A petrified Pakhi tried to explain that she was feeling a little low and when she came to see him, he was not in the room and then she saw the pastries box with her favourite pastries so she thought her best friend had bought them for her but clearly, she was wrong.

“Haan tum galat ho Pakhi, mere room me iss waqt tumhe nahi aana chahiye aur yeh pastries mai Sai ke liye laya tha woh raat ko late tak padhti hai toh usse bhuk lag jati hai aur kuch khane ka bhi maan karta hai, samajh nahi aaya kaunsa flavour usse pasand hoga toh jo available the sab le aaya” Virat explained as he carefully closed the pastries box and grabbed the iced latte to put them away in the mini fridge in the room, so by the time Sai comes back they would not get spoiled. 

When Samrat had returned he once caught Sai trying to grab something from the fridge in the kitchen at midnight, so he bought a mini fridge for her and kept it in the room so she will not have to waste time going up and down from her room while studying at night and would also not lose her concentration. 

“Pakhi tum please yaha se jao, Samrat ya aur kisine bhi tumhe yaha iss waqt dekha toh acha nahi lagega” 

“Haan Virat waise bhi mere kuch bhi kehne se koi farak nahi padega ab, mai baas itna chahti hu ki tum mujhe maaf kardo” saying this Pakhi left the room with tears in her eyes. Virat closed the door as soon as she left. The past one year he had always been angry with her because of her antics and immaturity that he had started noticing and he understood she was not what she looked like. And the last nail in the coffin of their friendship was that night.  

Later Virat changed his clothes, went down for dinner with his family and finally came back to his still empty room. He lied down on his bed while thinking back to the day Samrat came back. It was 1 year after his marriage with Sai, when Samrat came back and narrated how he was very critical and was in a village with little to no medical assistance, the villagers had kept him alive with their old school ways and 2 months ago, when a medical camp was set up in the village those people helped him recover, gain full conscious and moved him to the city, after recovering fully he first reported to army and then he came home. He was very angry with Virat and Pakhi and never spoke to either of them. He was informed that Virat got married to his mentor’s daughter to take her full responsibility but he was least bothered. Two days later Samrat left to resume his duty and he never got to meet Sai during that time as she had gone for some medical camp. 

Then Samrat came back again after six months and informed the family of having taken a temporary break from on field duties. He had been posted to Nagpur for desk work. The day he shifted back to Nagpur for his office posting everyone was extremely delighted and they were all feeding him and celebrating; at that moment Sai walked into the hall to see Samrat eating a chocolate cake, Sai could only see half his face when she noticed he was eating her cake so she charged at him, “Aapki himat kaise hui mera cake khane ki, yeh maine apne Dada ke liye banaya tha”. 

“I’m sorry who Ashwini Mami ne mujhe…” he stopped as he turned to face Sai, “Tum” “Aap” both of them shouted together and then burst out laughing. Everyone around was shocked and confused as to what was happening, but they were also happy to see Samrat laugh so openly after such a long time.

“Sai jab tumne hospital me kaha tha ki tum mera picha karte karte mere ghar tak aa jaogi toh mujhe nahi laga tha ki tum sach me aa jaogi” said an amused Samrat. 

“Dada yeh mera ghar hai mai yehi rehti hu, ab mujhe samjah aa raha hai ki mujhe aapki shakal itni jaani pehchani kyu lagti thi, aap Virat Sir ke Samrat hona” Sai said excitedly. Hearing the words “Virat sir ke Samrat” wiped out Samrat’s smile for a minute but he regained his composure as he did not want to trouble his family hence, he had also decided to always hide Virat and Pakhi’s truth. 

Then Samrat and Sai narrated their story to the confused family members. It was Sai’s college that had set up the medical camp in the village and bought Samrat to their hospital. Sai met him at the hospital and they became friends while Sai always called him Dada never paying attention to his name. After that there was no turning back as they developed a beautiful sister-brother bond and have been in touch ever since. When he moved back to Nagpur, he had messaged her and she had baked his favourite chocolate cake for him. After narrating the full story to the family, they all moved towards the dining table, where Sai and Samrat sat next to each other. 

“Acha toh yeh hai tumhara Gabbar” Samrat asked her pointing at Virat seated right opposite them. “Haan Dada, par please gabbar ko maat batana ki maine unhe gabbar bola” Sai requested sheepishly while biting her tongue. That was the day when things slowly started changing at the Chavan house. 

Later Sai had convinced Samrat to think about his future with or without Pakhi whatever his heart wants, she had tried resolving the issues between brothers as well. Slowly things were getting better between Samrat and Virat. He was trying to let go of the past and see towards a future with Pakhi, and exactly six months ago, one-night Samrat called Virat into his room along with Pakhi to clarify a few things. He first asked Virat if he still loves Pakhi to which Virat refused saying he has moved on from her and is now married. But Pakhi lost it at this statement of Virat and accused Virat of emotionally blackmailing and pressurizing her to marry Samrat and had also promised her that he would never love anyone else, which gave her hope and she thought it was because Virat wanted her to stay close to him, which is what she also ultimately wanted. This broke Samrat’s heart and lead to a drift between the brothers. Though Virat tried to reason it out with Samrat but he refused to listen to him, Virat was extremely angry on Pakhi as well for the allegations she had put on him, he never meant for any such thing, he only wanted her to marry Samrat and move on with her life.

Samrat was angry with Virat for the whole situation and also for marrying Sai while he was bound by a pathetic promise to Pakhi. He was sitting on the terrace when Virat joined him there. 

“Shiva, Sai bahut achi ladki hai woh aisa rishta deserve nahi karti hai, janta hu ki usse bhi malum hai ki iss rishte me kuch nahi rakha par log attach ho jate hai, expect karne lagte hai, waise bhi woh har choti cheez ke liye tujh pe dependent hai, bacchi hai woh aur tujhe apna manane lagi hai iss liye jab tera attention divide ho jata hai usse bardash nahi hota. Jab hospital me woh apne family ke bare me batati thi toh mai sochta tha ki kaisi ajeeb family hai usse kaise treat karti hai, par jab pata chala ki woh toh meri family hai toh bahut dukh hua mai nahi chahta ki Sai in sab mai phasse aur suffer kare, toh please usse inn sab se door rakh aur ab mujhe bhi. Jiss din Sai doctor baan jayegi tera vaada pura ho jayega aur, mai aur Sai yaha se chale jayenge phir tu aur Pakhi aaram se ek…” 

“Nahi Jeeva mai Pakhi ke bare me aisa bilkul nahi sochta” Virat cut Samrat before he could say anything stupid but the damage was done and nothing could fix whatever Pakhi had presented in front of Samrat. That day Virat’s doubts were cleared on how selfish and manipulative she was. 

That was the last time his Jeeva had called him Shiva or when he was allowed to do the small little things for Sai like dropping and picking her from college, paying her fees, talking to her about her studies, exams, friends or even her day in general. Samrat had taken full responsibility of her. Since that day he had to slowly get used to seeing an empty room, seeing both of them giggle around the house on some secret jokes, Samrat taking care of her during her exams, standing up for her in front of the family. Samrat had even made sure that she is not made to do any of the house work or even involved in their stupid politics, he even asked her to stop wearing her mangalsutra while going to college so she could enjoy her college life as a normal student rather than being constantly questioned about the marriage, and also because he felt she needs to give life a second chance after Virat and this might hold her and people back. Slowly slowly she lost the habit of wearing her mangalsutra even at home because of her busy schedules, though that is not something he had a problem with but the whole family did not approve of that but Samrat fought, fought for her just like her Abba would have. It was as if he had adopted Sai. 

Somewhere he filled the void of her Abba’s death in her life. Even she had started taking care of Samrat just like a sister would, in weekends both of them would do chapmi for each other, she would make food for him, she would take career advice from him, she would only take his permission to go out with her friends or for medical camps. Virat could feel her going away from him slowly but there was not much he could do because Samrat was right she deserved better than him and his orthodox jungli family.

Feel free to point out if at any point the writing gets confusing because I tend to write in confusing manners at times 🤓

Edited by tinamalHOTra96 - 3 years ago
ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww it was really nice to Samrat to look after sai...

I know Virat has done idiotic things like that promises and all....but he too don't deserve this....I want sai and virat together...he had already moved on from pakhi after marriage but it was pakhi who was obsessed with him....😒

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice bonding between samrat sai...i want thia to happen in show also

Great chapter! I love that Samrat and Sai are looking out for each other. Its such a sweet bond. Virat needs to rectify the situation if he doesn't want to lose them forever....if he keeps waiting around, and does not attempt to sit down and talk again, it'll be too late .....

Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome ⭐️

I want samrat to support sai in the show also. Hope they show their bond .